Blue solo cup, I fill you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346364561.977947.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i can not like this enough. everyone spread the word. props to u jarhead! i had mine in full tilt and i was telling others. if everyone here follows the blue cup idea and passes it on, by the end of the year it should be spreading well. can we get a student or 2 here to bring this idea back to the dog pound and get it spread on campus?!?!?!?! #BLEEDBLUE #BLUESOLO

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
My UMass friends did not appreciate the Blue Solo cup! Hahaha...

Reaction Score
On the walk in from Gray lot, got yelled at for carrying a red solo cup. Of course, I was in to the game on time and I'm guessing the guys yelling at me weren't...but that's ok.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
its spreading! Jerry27 and I we tailgating, and I was hoping you would come by Dan... I had a stack of blue cups, and a few reds to give you... :cool:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
On the walk in from Gray lot, got yelled at for carrying a red solo cup. Of course, I was in to the game on time and I'm guessing the guys yelling at me weren't...but that's ok.
next week blue!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its spreading! Jerry27 and I we tailgating, and I was hoping you would come by Dan... I had a stack of blue cups, and a few reds to give you... :cool:

if my phone didn't run out of battery i was going to make a few stops but i got mad and started drinking and then.....u know

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the blue cup works great because no matter if your playing umass, rutgers or bc it fits well. even freaking cuse it works for. its perfect and something thats easy to start up movement wise. eventually we need to start with the punishment after a bit when this idea starts getting around to everyone. then ppl will get the point better.

Reaction Score
Plenty of people have picked up on wearing navy blue. Except for this one dude who was wearing a pink UConn shirt.

Reaction Score
Plenty of people have picked up on wearing navy blue. Except for this one dude who was wearing a pink UConn shirt.

I saw a red UConn polo shirt? Why?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

lol - that was likely another boneyarder.

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Dan... instead of instituting a party foul punishment... how about running around with a giant shopping bag full of stacks of blue cups, and trade them for people's red cups? You have to have some kind of spiel like the Miller High Life guy...

Reaction Score
Dan... instead of instituting a party foul punishment... how about running around with a giant shopping bag full of stacks of blue cups, and trade them for people's red cups? You have to have some kind of spiel like the Miller High Life guy...

Great idea . . . now, how do we get 'Red Solo Cup' rewritten? Any boneyarders know Toby Keith?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

i really like this idea. all boneyarders should have a extra few blue cups and do this, it will spread like wildfire!!!! junglehusky for president!

junglehusky

Reaction Score
LOL. As my first act in office, I will create a team of undergrads to fan out over the parking lots. They have to have matching T-shirts. Ooohhh, and in addition to swapping out stacks of cups they can distribute T-shirts to fans not wearing blue.

How will I pay for all the T-shirts?

Uh... anybody have Bob Burton's email?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
LOL. As my first act in office, I will create a team of undergrads to fan out over the parking lots. They have to have matching T-shirts. Ooohhh, and in addition to swapping out stacks of cups they can distribute T-shirts to fans not wearing blue.

How will I pay for all the T-shirts?

Uh... anybody have Bob Burton's email?
The cheerleaders that go around handing out pins pre-game in the lots... give out Blue Solo Cups instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom