Blue Bloods | The Boneyard

Blue Bloods

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Been watching this for a couple day. Never heard of it before, but I like it so far.

Any thoughts?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Is it more like "Jesse Stone Goes to Manhattan"?

I have not seen many episodes but Selleck seems to have same emotion in every scene

Reaction Score
been watching it for years. It's gone past the "North East big city Irish police family" stereotypes. The only thing that keeps me viewing at this point is the relationship between Jamie & Edit Janko. Once Sgt. Renzulli told Jamie that if the two were in a romantic relationship Janko would be transferred to another precinct, Jamie backed off. But the chemistry is too flammable.
Here are the options:
1. Boil over-the two become a romantic item
2. One of them gets a big promotion (say major crimes detective, FBI) or moves on
3. One or both gets killed in the line of duty

Once this entanglement plays out to its conclusion it will be time for me to find a new series to invest in

Reaction Score
I've watched most of the series via Netflix and have enjoyed it. It's not "destination" tv, but it's worthwhile watching. I find it one of the very few shows that have a slightly more right of center tilt to its main characters, but they're not overly preachy about it. I think Tom Selleck is great, but I'm a Magnum PI man from way back, so he has deep reservoirs of goodwill built up with me. He plays the police commissioner the way you wish a police commissioner really acted. The guy from NKOTB is actually pretty decent as well and I never complain about scenes including Brigitte Moynahan (sp?). Bottom line for me is that it's good, not great television.

Reaction Score
I like the stories and it's a good TV show. The fact they need to sit down at dinner for roast beef or turkey so often annoys me, especially since no one ever misses it. But other than that it's a solid TV series.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom