Blauds asks, "Is UConn ?" | The Boneyard

Blauds asks, "Is UConn ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
And comes up with "yup".

I don't think he knows anything in particular, but he seems not to be following the Big 12 too closely

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard of UConn flirting with the Big 12 beyond a bunch of fans dreaming?

Reaction Score
Lets not give too much credence to the opinions of a guy who gets canned by the Boston Globe but on his blog site still has the nerve to refer to himself an "acclaimed national sportswriter".

Reaction Score
I don't even think we can call it news.

Best headline I can think for the article is "Old Man with Computer Types Words".
Read that on twitter earlier today and thought that was the most pointless "article", I've read in a long time.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Read that on twitter earlier today and thought that was the most pointless "article", I've read in a long time.
Agree. I didn't even RT it cause it's hot garbage.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Wow that was insightful. That was a "roll out of bed and write" story.

Reaction Score
Blauds should stick to writing about how BC is screwed. Preston Murphy, an assistant last year on their hoops team, just left for the same position at Creighton. Yep, being an assistant at Creighton is now a better opportunity than Chestnut Hill.....................irrelevancy complete!

Reaction Score
I thought that someone ran in to a guy who operates car washes at the spring game and he gave him the super secret wink that was code for Pac12 here we come?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The only time his blog gets any attention is when he claims to have realignment information. Believe me he has noticed.

Reaction Score

Best headline I can think for the article is "Old Man with Computer Types Words".
And comes up with "yup".

I don't think he knows anything in particular, but he seems not to be following the Big 12 too closely

The best part is the comment left after the article by some tool that calls himself, "Big Shot". That guy must really be jealous of UCONN because we consistently win national championships. He can say that UCONN is in major decline all he wants. The facts be damned. What a loser that guy is, but then again so is BC & Umass.

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard of UConn flirting with the Big 12 beyond a bunch of fans dreaming?

I think you might be right. I haven't heard anything besides message board chatter and tweets... but I could be wrong. I know many Huskie fans are getting ticked being in purgatory, especially given the number of National Titkes UConn has. If anyone belongs, it's UConn. How many Huskie fans would want a Big XII invite versus saying no in the hope of landing in the B1G or ACC in 5 to 10 years?

Reaction Score

Gyt5nfi.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

In all fairness, isn't that the same title most threads on the boneyard could have?

Reaction Score
"UConn asks "Blauds is alive? I thought he died years ago. Oh wait that was just his career."
Exceptions apply, including any reference even remotely dissing all that is BCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom