Blaney retiring | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Blaney retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So what failed head coach and Calhoun assistant gets to replace him? Jeez, get someone with a little different perspective please.

So wait, take what works and change it? Makes no sense. I think you do this on purpose.

And Hobbs was fairly successful at GW, by any objective measure. You surely couldn't have been talking about George himself, because, as I said above, his personal coaching/playing record is pretty phenomenal.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
eeyore.jpg

Seriously, YOU are suggesting a different perspective?

Can't we just change his avatar to that? Fishy, Tom or whoever? I don't think that's out of line at this point.

Reaction Score
Hey Hoop, off topic, but you are connected to the Celts in some capacity, no? If so, is defo Doc gone in your opinion?
Yes. I have no insider information on that. My guess is that he will leave. But that's purely a guess.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Not sure if there is an opening on KO's staff, but I do know that Taliek Brown has been on campus, hanging with the team & would like to be part of the tradition of former players coming onboard. As for Coach Blaney...ENJOY every moment of your retirement, sir. You've earned it!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Not sure if there is an opening on KO's staff, but I do know that Taliek Brown has been on campus, hanging with the team & would like to be part of the tradition of former players coming onboard. As for Coach Blaney...ENJOY every moment of your retirement, sir. You've earned it!

I'd love TB back in the fold, if nothing else, to stick it to all the haters. He remains one of my top 3 huskies of all time, along with Caron, and Kemba. AJP and Chuck are in the conversation, but fall a bit short.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I read somewhere that he wants to go into acting when he's done in the league

Sent using Tapatalk 2
For I second I thought you were referring to Blaney.

C

Chief00

If George's job was keeping JC sane; then he was a failure. Otherwise he was a great asset to the program and yes JC's alter ego. And I say that affectionately about both coaches.

Reaction Score
Great man, coach, and solid member of the UConn family! Huge thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom