Bill Walton Reddit AMA | The Boneyard

Bill Walton Reddit AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Anyone else do this is real time this afternoon? I got some dirty looks from laughing my ass off.

I mean we have been loving Walton on the Yard the past month (there have been a couple threads) His AMA today takes the Cake!!!! Forget the Dos Equis dude, Bill Walton is the most interesting guy on the planet. (and def the most entertaining!)

A couple gems:
oscarveli 47 points 5 hours ago

What is the story behind being milked?
  • officialbillwalton[S] 95 points 5 hours ago

It's the most pleasurable experience in the world! When you're on a great team and you get hot, your teammates milk you dry - they wear you out and there's nothing like being on a great team. When you're on a bad team and you get hot, they freeze you out because they figure they have to get theirs before the game's over. Never forget - happiness ends when selfishness begins. I love being hot and there's nothing in the world like being milked.

• Have you ever been to a volcano when its erupting?
    • officialbillwalton[S] 85 points 4 hours ago*

We were on tour with the Grateful Dead in Oregon. They were playing the show and they start playing Fire on the Mountain. The volcano next door, Mt. Helens, blows up. When the show was over a bunch of us raced to the airport and boarded a plane. We told people at the airport we were scientists studying atmospheric conditions and the effect of smoke and volcanic explosions on the human spirit, so the pilot was terrified, but we convinced him to fly right into the smoking crater with fire and lava everywhere. He wanted to go home but we were on a scientific mission and we kept getting closer and closer. As we were flying around inside the erupting volcano, the military jets scrambled from the local base and come up there to get us out of there. It was a real dogfight but we had the spirit of Cortez on our side. We eventually left and when we landed at the airport the pilot was most relieved as we quickly fled and went back to the rest of the tour.

A synopsis:
http://www.relix.com/blogs/detail/bill_waltons_reddit_ama_is_everything_you_need_today

the Full Unedited AMA
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/30e0de/i_am_bill_walton_nba_hall_of_famer_sportscaster/

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Anyone else do this is real time this afternoon? I got some dirty looks from laughing my ass off.

I mean we have been loving Walton on the Yard the past month (there have been a couple threads) His AMA today takes the Cake!!!! Forget the Dos Equis dude, Bill Walton is the most interesting guy on the planet. (and def the most entertaining!)

A couple gems:
oscarveli 47 points 5 hours ago

What is the story behind being milked?
  • officialbillwalton[S] 95 points 5 hours ago

It's the most pleasurable experience in the world! When you're on a great team and you get hot, your teammates milk you dry - they wear you out and there's nothing like being on a great team. When you're on a bad team and you get hot, they freeze you out because they figure they have to get theirs before the game's over. Never forget - happiness ends when selfishness begins. I love being hot and there's nothing in the world like being milked.

• Have you ever been to a volcano when its erupting?
    • officialbillwalton[S] 85 points 4 hours ago*

We were on tour with the Grateful Dead in Oregon. They were playing the show and they start playing Fire on the Mountain. The volcano next door, Mt. Helens, blows up. When the show was over a bunch of us raced to the airport and boarded a plane. We told people at the airport we were scientists studying atmospheric conditions and the effect of smoke and volcanic explosions on the human spirit, so the pilot was terrified, but we convinced him to fly right into the smoking crater with fire and lava everywhere. He wanted to go home but we were on a scientific mission and we kept getting closer and closer. As we were flying around inside the erupting volcano, the military jets scrambled from the local base and come up there to get us out of there. It was a real dogfight but we had the spirit of Cortez on our side. We eventually left and when we landed at the airport the pilot was most relieved as we quickly fled and went back to the rest of the tour.

A synopsis:
http://www.relix.com/blogs/detail/bill_waltons_reddit_ama_is_everything_you_need_today

the Full Unedited AMA
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/30e0de/i_am_bill_walton_nba_hall_of_famer_sportscaster/
But what you have to understand is that Bill was able to do a lot of this from the safety of his living room. Nothing illegal mind you.

Reaction Score

You don't need to drop acid like Bill. Just listen to him or read his quotes, and you're high as a kite.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom