Beers to Oklahoma | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Beers to Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly but we had an awesome player named Paige that played the Four Spot last season.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
May she have a happy, successful and fulfilling career.
I don't understand when people go negative on a prospect they coveted after she chooses another school. UConn is not for everybody and why would you want someone who doesn't really want to come here? Wish her well and move on. I like our chances with the talent we have. Think about what they accomplished last season.

Reaction Score
I was sick of hearing about her anyway. She chose the easy road and God bless her. If you can't take the heat of going for a NC and don't want to play with the best point guard in the country, then Oklahoma is the right place. Just be careful of the tornados. LOL. Good luck to her.
Well…the funny thing is, in basketball discourse, “the easy road” generally refers to joining an already loaded team, which of course UConn is, not Oklahoma. People still joke about Kevin Durant saying he chose “the hardest road” by joining the stacked Warriors.

I am not commenting on any UConn players or Kaitlyn Chen of course, merely respectfully disagreeing with your comment about Beers.

Good luck to her. Also I think it’s unnecessary to mention tornadoes shortly after a series of destructive storms hit the Midwest.

Reaction Score
Never felt the east coast would be her thing based on her Instagram account. Not surprised she chose Oklahoma.
I wasn't surprised about Kiki either. It was clear she wanted to stay on the west coast.

In Geno I trust.

Reaction Score
Disappointed, but I’m wishing her the best of luck as she continues her college career.
The video produced by Reagan Beers (see # 32, above in this thread) is rather interesting.
Best wishes to Reagan, may you achieve your goals.... and perhaps the HUSKIES will meet you
and the SOONERS on the court!

Reaction Score
There are some rude but funny posts on here. But I’m kinda happy we didn’t get her. Would have loved to have her, but I want to show the women who didn’t want to come here that we didnt need them once we win it with OUR women. Which I think we will. Just more gratifying this way after everything we’ve been through these last few years.

Reaction Score
A toughdecsion for me to ponder. Is Oklahoma loaded up? fOh well. If we have to ' go big' we put out a front line of Jana , Ice and Sara.
Jana, Ice, Sarah, and Yanna! We'll just keep Caroline, 6'2", out of harms way!

Reaction Score
There are some rude but funny posts on here. But I’m kinda happy we didn’t get her. Would have loved to have her, but I want to show the women who didn’t want to come here that we didnt need them once we win it with OUR women. Which I think we will. Just more gratifying this way after everything we’ve been through these last few years.

The comments come across petty and not like the "UConn way" posters talk about. If Beers didn't think this was the right fit, isn't she doing UConn a favour by realizing this now versus while on campus?

Personally, I think like you that UConn will be fine. It's just disappointing to see some of these reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom