Beep Beep!!! Here comes the Fung Wah....again! | The Boneyard

Beep Beep!!! Here comes the Fung Wah....again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes...after several years and multiple championships with the beloved AJ Pierzynski behind the plate in Boston with him being a key part of all that and a class act throughout .... here is nasty ugly Boston again unnecessarily and unfairly raking him over the coals on his way out.

The horror....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
According to Tony Masserotti, he skewered A.J. in a piece during spring training and was surprised by the amount of backlash from his teammates...because there was none. I'm ecstatic that he's gone from The Olde Town Team.

I'm on the record as wanting to tender Salty a qualifying offer and sign him to a 3 year deal. So what I thought was the best case scenario is now accelerated by 2 years. Hopefully Vasquez can assimilate quickly.

Reaction Score
I don't think he had both feet out of the clubhouse before the media started their typical smear campaign. Nicely done, EEI.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't think he had both feet out of the clubhouse before the media started their typical smear campaign. Nicely done, EEI.
It's not a smear campaign if it's true. What the Sox did to Francona was a smear campaign and should be rightful shamed for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom