Be Honest | The Boneyard

Be Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Horrible announcers.

About nine minutes to go and the play by play guy is talking about Shawn Kemp, Jr.

Announcer says "He is one of five (awkward pause) players of ex-NBA (another awkward pause) players to play for UW."

And everyone thought the announcer was gonna say something about him being one of Shawn Kemp's dozen or so kids.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Alluded about was a favorite.

It was tough to keep up with all of them, but that was awesome.

The whole game was an early Christmas present for the production crew. I would love to sit in the room when they do their post-game debrief.

Reaction Score
If you google 'shabazz,' auto complete gives you Shabazz Napier first, Shabazz Mohammed second and Shabazz Napier NBA third!

Reaction Score
Kara Lawson is normally pretty insightful, I didn't have audio when I watched today but this surprises me. She's one that I prefer and she seems to like UConn.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Kara Lawson is normally pretty insightful, I didn't have audio when I watched today but this surprises me. She's one that I prefer and she seems to like UConn.

Actually, I though Kara did a nice job. She's a solid announcer (I'll forgive her for being a Lady Vol). Each one of the brainless comments listed above came from her partner (I don't know the dude's name, and I don't want to know). "The University of UConn" made me cringe...had to tell my wife that one... :confused:

Reaction Score
Actually, I though Kara did a nice job. She's a solid announcer (I'll forgive her for being a Lady Vol). Each one of the brainless comments listed above came from her partner (I don't know the dude's name, and I don't want to know). "The University of UConn" made me cringe...had to tell my wife that one... :confused:
I cracked up pretty good at "I don't know the dude's name and I don't want to know."

The post-game dude was like "UConn hadn't lost yet this year...well actually I think they lost their last game...but they didn't lose this one!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom