BC sucks! | The Boneyard

BC sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just had to say that today. Now I feel better.
Good article by a Jersey Guy on BC.

I particularly like a comment that someone wrote in:

" It’s too bad that BC chose to be in a top-flight sports conference but has not committed resources to ensure it’s student-athletes can compete at the highest level; BC has never been a power, but always was competitive, now they are bottom feeders in the ACC; it really is a shame; BC could be the Stanford of the East, instead they are the Northwestern of the East."

By the way did I say that BC SUCKS!

http://ajerseyguy.com/?p=11708

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Fact of the matter remains, and Bladschun hit on it several times...that they can afford to be mediocre/poor since their ACC payout isn't performance based. I just wish UCONN had their tv income/conference affiliation!

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I have told my three teens they are banned from even considering BC as college choice...for real. How's that for deep seated hatred.
I'd pat you on the back for this, but since BC sucks so badly, its not really much of a sacrifice.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Some GREAT comments on that link -

I would oppose renewing the UCONN rivalry until/unless UCONN can guarantee the safety of BC alums and fans at UCONN venues. The attacks on our BC team and fan buses in the UCONN stadium parking lot; the bottles and debris thrown on on fans inside the stadium, these incidents require apologies and improved security. These were not mere youthful hijinks. These attacks were dangerous and serious.

BC has embarrassed itself enough with our weakling, pansy, limp wristed, feckless Leaders over the last 12 years and longer. Our Athletic Director had 30 months to schedule many great teams with multiple open weeks too, and we got Uncle Howard Bisonberg.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
That's a low blow at Northwestern

Boston College has 1 conference co-championship of the Big East, and none in the ACC in 2004.
Northwester has 8 B1G championships, the most recent coming in 1995, 1996, and 2000.

Not to mention insulting to the top 1 or 2 university on the west coast and the midwest academically. The narrative that bcu is ivy-like never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom