Bazz dreamed of playing for the Celtics | The Boneyard

Bazz dreamed of playing for the Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't think Bazz is a good fit for the celtics they have a starting pg need other quality starters for other positions

Reaction Score
I would turn off Cs games when Pressey came in. Like this is what the NBA has come to? This dude who's like 5'5 with no real shot or play making ability is getting serious playing time??

Reaction Score
I would turn off Cs games when Pressey came in. Like this is what the NBA has come to? This dude who's like 5'5 with no real shot or play making ability is getting serious playing time??
he defintitely has a ton of playmaking ability don't be overly harsh. still a deep bench guy i agree. Two old Babc Pg's playing for the celtics? that would be cool.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I was down on Pressey early -- mostly because when he came in he looked so tiny on the court. But the kid can play. That's not to say he'll ever start for someone or that Bazz won't turn into a better player than he is, but he showed some nice flashes during the season.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I was down on Pressey early -- mostly because when he came in he looked so tiny on the court. But the kid can play. That's not to say he'll ever start for someone or that Bazz won't turn into a better player than he is, but he showed some nice flashes during the season.

He had some nice games and he definitely is a good passer. He had a nice A/TO ratio.

But he is a ghastly shooter. 31% overall, 26% from 3 (although I did catch one game where he hit 3 or 4 longballs), 64% FT%, 39% TS% (blech). He's OK if you surround him with shooters, but I think the C's can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom