Baseball vs. Siena - Weekend Series @ Port St Lucie | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baseball vs. Siena - Weekend Series @ Port St Lucie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Loving the offensive explosion -- 5 RBIs for Siena and 3 for Sundberg. Well done.

Reaction Score
12-1 now. What's going on today? I'd like to think they read some of my posts and are taking it personally.
Deroche-Duff is 3-3 with 5 RBI's. The newcomer is a player. He has been the one consistent so far.

Remember, they also had an offensive explosion on Saturday. They just happened to squeeze in an offensive day to forget on Sunday where Testani was the only player who produced on offense. Those things happen in baseball, you just have to try to keep it to a minimum.

Deroche-Duffin has a firm hold on the DH spot, that's for sure.

Sounds like UConn will have their hands full in the the next weekend series against Kennesaw State, who show up in the rankings in the various baseball polls.

Reaction Score
Sounds like UConn will have their hands full in the the next weekend series against Kennesaw State, who show up in the rankings in the various baseball polls.

Yup... If they can continue to gel quickly - they'll have their chances to make a mark with both Houston (Top 10 most recent polls) and UCF (Top 25 most recent polls) down the road.

FAU up to #30 in NCBWA Poll

Reaction Score
Sounds like UConn will have their hands full in the the next weekend series against Kennesaw State, who show up in the rankings in the various baseball polls.[/QUOTE]
Looking forward to being able to see it first hand as Kennesaw is only 15 minutes away for me. Hopefully the offense will continue.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to being able to see it first hand as Kennesaw is only 15 minutes away for me. Hopefully the offense will continue.[/QUOTE]

From what I see of the weather forecasts for Kennesaw this weekend, be sure to dress warmly.

Reaction Score
From what I see of the weather forecasts for Kennesaw this weekend, be sure to dress warmly.[/QUOTE]

The area is suppose to get around 4 inches of snow today so it will be interesting to see if the field is even ready by Friday's game.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Looking forward to being able to see it first hand as Kennesaw is only 15 minutes away for me. Hopefully the offense will continue.[/QUOTE]
Hope they don't make you tear your hair out.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to being able to see it first hand as Kennesaw is only 15 minutes away for me. Hopefully the offense will continue.
Hope they don't make you tear your hair out.[/QUOTE]

mets - please do your best to give us updates and pics!

mets1090

Reaction Score
Someone broke the quote function at some point so things got a little messy... It's not me that's going. It's ATLDYKA. I think.

Reaction Score
Yes it's me going. Hopefully anyways, as it is snowing right now here in the Kennesaw area.

Reaction Score
Someone broke the quote function at some point so things got a little messy... It's not me that's going. It's ATLDYKA. I think.

Nice!

So instead of getting updates on great plays and pics of hot babes ... we're gonna get updates on questionable batter discipline and pics of poor base running decisions ........... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Nice!

So instead of getting updates on great plays and pics of hot babes ... we're gonna get updates on questionable batter discipline and pics of poor base running decisions ...... :rolleyes:
Nice dig. Sorry I just call things like I see it. If there's great plays to talk about I'll surely let you know.

Reaction Score
Nice dig. Sorry I just call things like I see it. If there's great plays to talk about I'll surely let you know.

It's all good ... hope you have good weather and see some good ball!

mets1090

Reaction Score
Nice!

So instead of getting updates on great plays and pics of hot babes ... we're gonna get updates on questionable batter discipline and pics of poor base running decisions ...... :rolleyes:
I'm glad you think I would be the creep wearing camo in the outfield trees taking pictures of hot babes. Guess I need to switch up my act so people don't catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom