Back from Thanksgiving smoragbord weekend, stats for your appetite | The Boneyard

Back from Thanksgiving smoragbord weekend, stats for your appetite

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Link to the spreadsheet from here.

BTW I notice a few are bookmarking the spreadsheet and trying to download it directly. Unfortunately, that will not work. I've set up my site to disallow directly linking to any documents, so you need to go through the index page I linked above.

--Our two freshmen lead the pack for FT %.
--Gabby is well out in front for steals per-40-min and is 3rd in points per-40 after Stewie and Tierney.
--Napheesa is 2nd or 3rd in a number of per-40 stats, and she's playing a lot of meaningful (i.e. non-garbage-time) minutes.
-- Soooo glad to see Saniya & Katie Lou break out of their scoring slumps, helping the subs completely thrash the starters for FG% for this game: .667 (16-24) to .526 (20-38). Every sub who took a shot was at least 50%.

Way to go, guys!

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I actually DO know how to spell smorgasbord -- but it's a new keyboard (keybord?) and the action's just enough different to cause me problems at this point. And I'm apparently too stuffed to do proofreading before posting the thread.

Reaction Score
JR: continued appreciation here for all that you provide to this forum. Always interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom