B1G | The Boneyard

B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am sick of the ACC thread with its 142,000+ views.

I am sick of the elitist duckWADS in the ACC continuing to turn their noses up at my Alma Mater.

I am sick of the ever changing criteria to be included in the ACC's alleged big boy conference. (Academics?? Market size?? Being located in a Coastal State??)

You guys can all go S*CK my left nut. (I'm looking at you, Duke.)

I therefore have decided to start a new thread for our eventual home, the Big 10.

Hello, Mr. Delany. (notice I spelled your name correctly, unlike those hillbillies in the ACC...)

On behalf of the great State of Connecticut and its flagship University, let me be the first to announce that we are pleased to join the Big 10 conference. Save your stamp. Save the long distance call. We've already joined. I have been granted authority in this matter by the Boneyard.

By copy of this post, I have advised the Big East conference that UConn will no longer be a member effective June 30, 2013. Beginning July 1, 2013 UConn will be a full member of the Big 10. As of that date, the Big East Conference will no longer be allowed to claim any of UConn's national championships from its BE membership years. Those include:

• Men's Basketball - 1999, 2004, 2011
  • Men's Soccer - 1981, 2000
  • Women's Basketball - 1995, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010
  • Women's Field Hockey - 1981, 1985
As a gesture of good faith, and in appreciation of our partnership going forward, please feel free to add the foregoing to your conference's list of national championships.

(Sidebar to my "friends" in Providence: duck YOU, YOU WHINY, SPINELESS LEACHES!)

One thing you may not know about the University of Connecticut - when we reach national championship games, we win them. UConn is a perfect 10-0 in national championship games in basketball.

What does this have to do with you? Simple.

UConn football is currently like a toddler. Unsure on its feet, but incredibly hungry and growing quickly. You b*tches better enjoy the first year or two of playing us in football, because from there on out, you'd better just put a big fat red "L" on your schedule where it says "Connecticut".

If you doubt what I have to say, just ask Syracuse. They've decided to retreat to the ACC and stop playing us.

Or Pitt. Also retreating.

Or Louisville. Trying to retreat - but had to play us this past Saturday. We tried to keep them in the game by letting GDL coach our offense, but the dipsh*ts lost to us anyway. AT HOME.

Perhaps you'd like to check with BC, who managed to lose to us something like 23 straight times in men's basketball. Those b*tches had enough and snuck out to the ACC after that.

Notice a pattern?

Enough small talk. What can you do for us, you ask?

Put us in a division with the biggest, bada$$ football programs you've got. duck Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. Stick them with Snooki, Edsall, and the other 3 schools you decide to let in after us.

Feel free to schedule the UConn press conference at your convenience. Susan Herbst and Warde Manuel are good people, and I will make sure they are available with appropriately glowing remarks about your conference.

You're welcome.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'd like to help this thread along. It just seems right...

Reaction Score
Not that I think this has a chance at happening, but it would be a nice duck* you to the likes of Florida State, Clemson, Miami, BC, Syracuse, Swofford, et al.

Reaction Score
I am sick of the ACC thread with its 142,000+ views.

I am sick of the elitist duckWADS in the ACC continuing to turn their noses up at my Alma Mater.

I am sick of the ever changing criteria to be included in the ACC's alleged big boy conference. (Academics?? Market size?? Being located in a Coastal State??)

You guys can all go S*CK my left nut. (I'm looking at you, Duke.)

I therefore have decided to start a new thread for our eventual home, the Big 10.

Hello, Mr. Delany. (notice I spelled your name correctly, unlike those hillbillies in the ACC...)

On behalf of the great State of Connecticut and its flagship University, let me be the first to announce that we are pleased to join the Big 10 conference. Save your stamp. Save the long distance call. We've already joined. I have been granted authority in this matter by the Boneyard.

By copy of this post, I have advised the Big East conference that UConn will no longer be a member effective June 30, 2013. Beginning July 1, 2013 UConn will be a full member of the Big 10. As of that date, the Big East Conference will no longer be allowed to claim any of UConn's national championships from its BE membership years. Those include:

• Men's Basketball - 1999, 2004, 2011
  • Men's Soccer - 1981, 2000
  • Women's Basketball - 1995, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010
  • Women's Field Hockey - 1981, 1985
As a gesture of good faith, and in appreciation of our partnership going forward, please feel free to add the foregoing to your conference's list of national championships.

(Sidebar to my "friends" in Providence: duck YOU, YOU WHINY, SPINELESS LEACHES!)

One thing you may not know about the University of Connecticut - when we reach national championship games, we win them. UConn is a perfect 10-0 in national championship games in basketball.

What does this have to do with you? Simple.

UConn football is currently like a toddler. Unsure on its feet, but incredibly hungry and growing quickly. You b*tches better enjoy the first year or two of playing us in football, because from there on out, you'd better just put a big fat red "L" on your schedule where it says "Connecticut".

If you doubt what I have to say, just ask Syracuse. They've decided to retreat to the ACC and stop playing us.

Or Pitt. Also retreating.

Or Louisville. Trying to retreat - but had to play us this past Saturday. We tried to keep them in the game by letting GDL coach our offense, but the dipsh*ts lost to us anyway. AT HOME.

Perhaps you'd like to check with BC, who managed to lose to us something like 23 straight times in men's basketball. Those b*tches had enough and snuck out to the ACC after that.

Notice a pattern?

Enough small talk. What can you do for us, you ask?

Put us in a division with the biggest, bada$$ football programs you've got. duck Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. Stick them with Snooki, Edsall, and the other 3 schools you decide to let in after us.

Feel free to schedule the UConn press conference at your convenience. Susan Herbst and Warde Manuel are good people, and I will make sure they are available with appropriately glowing remarks about your conference.

You're welcome.

What a great post. It cries out to remember Calhoun's opening statement at the first '99 Final Four press conference. Looking at the other three coaches, he said something like: "Mike [K...ski], it's good to see you. Tom [Izzo], it's good to see you. Jim [O'Brien, who had just come to TOSU from BC where Calhoun had beaten him at least 15 straight times] -- it's REAL GOOD to see you.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This will either be filed next to muppet or the laughing stock of the cuse board.

H

Huskieforlife

I no longer have any desire for the acc f••k them!!! B1G in our future lets go!!!! #B1GHARDER

Reaction Score
What were the perceived odds this morning

1. ACC - 95 %
2. BE Clusterf%$ck - 4.99%
3. B1G - .001%

Odds right now

1. ACC - 50%
2. B1G - 25%
3. CF - 25%

hopefully Odds tomorrow

1 B1G - 100%

Status