Azzi video posted 2 hours ago | The Boneyard

Azzi video posted 2 hours ago

Reaction Score
With so many players rehabbing and coming back from injury, one thing to beat in mind as the players - and the team - needing some time to get meet its potential. But, if all goes well, that potential team could be incredible come March.

Reaction Score
I just re-read an article from around the time she got injured. I didn't realize that though she got injured early November, I don't believe she got the surgery until December, after the Texas loss. Obviously health is most important thing however long it takes, but it did make me dial back a little the expectations that she would be ready to open the season.

Reaction Score
I just re-read an article from around the time she got injured. I didn't realize that though she got injured early November, I don't believe she got the surgery until December, after the Texas loss. Obviously health is most important thing however long it takes, but it did make me dial back a little the expectations that she would be ready to open the season.
She got injured November 15 and she had surgery I believe right after they returned from Cayman Islands, so early December. Azzi wasn’t at the Texas game because she was recovering from surgery.

I’m fairly confident that she’ll be ready to go for Nov because 9 months is the average recovery time for an ACL and she’ll hit that in early September.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Azzi on one side and Paige on the other with KK feeding them. Most teams would have to double team just those two, leaving at least two players open. Can't wait for November to come, just to watch the fireworks.

Reaction Score
Azzi on one side and Paige on the other with KK feeding them. Most teams would have to double team just those two, leaving at least two players open. Can't wait for November to come, just to watch the fireworks.
Sarge, I can't wait either, but you know what? It's the same feeling we have every year. It's a little like a gorgeous girl smile at you in an airport, walk right on by, and then leap into the arms of her husband.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom