Avengers---Age of Ultron | The Boneyard

Avengers---Age of Ultron

Reaction Score
It is the best one in the Avengers' universe since the first Iron Man. They have done a surprisingly good job of weaving all the different character movies together at this point. It really does have more of a television series feeling now.

Reaction Score
Killing off Quicksilver is a fatal flaw for the movie universe. He played an important role in X-Men Days of Future Past. In the comic series he, his sister Wanda, & Brother-In-Law (Vision) are intertwined in many missions. This alternate reality will be radically different in future episodes.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Killing off Quicksilver is a fatal flaw for the movie universe. He played an important role in X-Men Days of Future Past. In the comic series he, his sister Wanda, & Brother-In-Law (Vision) are intertwined in many missions. This alternate reality will be radically different in future episodes.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe and the X-Men Universe are different things since different studios own them. Pretty sure Quicksilver can/will be in future X-Men movies if they want him to be.

Reaction Score
The Marvel Cinematic Universe and the X-Men Universe are different things since different studios own them. Pretty sure Quicksilver can/will be in future X-Men movies if they want him to be.
The Mouse doesn't everything MARVEL?

Reaction Score

I think Fox still has rights to the xmen movies from their previous deals, and they are able to maintain those rights so long as they keep using them. But in general disney would prefer to keep all the marvel properties in house.

Reaction Score

No. But you're not the only one that has been confused. FOX owns the rights to everything "Mutant" in the Marvel genre. Hence, why the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are termed "Miracles".

It will get weird when the redo Spider Man in FOX again but they have plans to integrate him into the Marvel Disney canon.

Reaction Score
It is the best one in the Avengers' universe since the first Iron Man. They have done a surprisingly good job of weaving all the different character movies together at this point. It really does have more of a television series feeling now.

I still think "The Winter Soldier" is the best and I really liked Guardians of the Galaxy. I really didn't think this Avengers was as good. It's a stage setter for the third Captain America movie "Civil War" and Tony Stark will be the bad guy.

Reaction Score
I still think "The Winter Soldier" is the best and I really liked Guardians of the Galaxy. I really didn't think this Avengers was as good. It's a stage setter for the third Captain America movie "Civil War" and Tony Stark will be the bad guy.

I liked both well enough, but not enough to pay to watch them again on the small screen. I might rent this last Avengers once it comes out online.

In lieu of thumbs, I judge movies based on the following scale: (1) Wouldn't re-watch for free; (2) might watch if bored and it's on cable; (3) might pay to rent it on my smart tv; and (4) will purchase the digital movie and watch it ad nauseam.

Reaction Score
Avengers: End Game
Once you figure out time travel, anything is possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom