As a Husky fan you must | Page 2 | The Boneyard

As a Husky fan you must

Reaction Score
Be going for the wolves in the NBA. They are literally dominating this tournament and look so similar to us in many but not all ways. I think I finally have a favorite team for this era.
my 20 years of living in North Dakota made me a mild T-Wolves fan.... so yes, I'm pulling for them. With or without any similarities to our Huskies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Be going for the wolves in the NBA. They are literally dominating this tournament and look so similar to us in many but not all ways. I think I finally have a favorite team for this era.
If the goal is to find a young, very talented, non-local team that would be compelling to UConn fans to align with for these playoffs I imagine for obvious reasons OKC has to be the choice over Minnesota.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Knicks play their home games in our arena so I’ll pull for them.

Reaction Score
the wolves dont have a pretty offense they win with defense. And they go double big to boot!

Reaction Score
So you’re a bandwagon fan then. I like the Twolves, they would be the 3rd team I would for behind the Knicks of course then OKC with Daigneault as coach.
Eh. Maybe. I’ve been searching for a team for decades. Always follow UConn players but charlotte has been a husky graveyard for years. I lived the kg wolves and rays bucks. Of course the bulls. It’s just been a long time. They remind me of us. Spurts. Defense. Team play. More spurts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom