Article on Bria's WNBA transition | The Boneyard

Article on Bria's WNBA transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
A great read! So proud of the way that Bria came back from adversity.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The author describes her speed as "faster than traffic on the Cross-Bronx Expressway."

Please tell me he is either an uninformed doofus or was being deliberately sarcastic on steroids.:rolleyes:

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Kibitzer said:
The author describes her speed as "faster than traffic on the Cross-Bronx Expressway."

Please tell me he is either an uninformed doofus or was being deliberately sarcastic on steroids.:rolleyes:

A doofus I suspect, if he wants to see traffic zipping by, he should check the Merritt up in the Greenwich area

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
A doofus I suspect, if he wants to see traffic zipping by, he should check the Merritt up in the Greenwich area

Was that another sarcastic, or does it depend on the time of day?

Early Sunday morning, I headed out to play tennis up in north Phoenix. It was a wonderful, sunny morning so I took the Miata and put the top down. Traffic was light and the Miata does not like to go slow, but at 90 MPH on I-10 through the center of town I was among the slowest vehicles on the road -- sometimes by a large margin. I do think it was a mistake to remove the traffic cameras, but some legislators had been caught by them so they had no chance of remaining.

A funny thing is that when I took the exit from I-10 to I-17 to head north -- which is a long flyover ramp -- I passed about 50% of those who had sped by me . It seems most Americans can only drive in a straight line. :rolleyes:

On the Bria front, I'm very glad she's getting an opportunity to show what she can do and even gladder she's taking advantage of it. You go, girl!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Was that another sarcastic, or does it depend on the time of day?

Early Sunday morning, I headed out to play tennis up in north Phoenix. It was a wonderful, sunny morning so I took the Miata and put the top down. Traffic was light and the Miata does not like to go slow, but at 90 MPH on I-10 through the center of town I was among the slowest vehicles on the road -- sometimes by a large margin. I do think it was a mistake to remove the traffic cameras, but some legislators had been caught by them so they had no chance of remaining.

A funny thing is that when I took the exit from I-10 to I-17 to head north -- which is a long flyover ramp -- I passed about 50% of those who had sped by me . It seems most Americans can only drive in a straight line. :rolleyes:

On the Bria front, I'm very glad she's getting an opportunity to show what she can do and even gladder she's taking advantage of it. You go, girl!

definitely depends upon the time of day...and there is no sarcasm. Folks FLY on that stretch of road, which is quite curvy....

HGN

Reaction Score
A nice article............Hartley is about where I thought she would be early in her rookie development. Doing good , not great , but steadily getting better each game.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I am really proud of how well she is doing, working her way into the starting line up. Mike T is putting a lot of trust in her to learn what she needs to know. Why shouldn't he? She's a UConn player.

Seriously, really proud of the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc