Are you going to the Final 4? | The Boneyard

Are you going to the Final 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I spoke to Huskynan, and she told me to go ahead and let the Boneyard members know, I have a few hotel rooms available.

We have 5 rooms Checking in Friday, April 3rd and checking out Monday, April 6th approx 1 mile from the Convention Central

We also have 28 rooms less than 3.5 miles from the convention center right outside Ybor City (These rooms check in Friday April 3rd and check out Wed. April 8th).

If you are going to the Final 4 and need a room, please let me know. My rates are better than you can find online....my rates even beat the WBCA.

My email is johnmcgraw49@gmail.com

Reaction Score
Just wanted to give this a bump. I have about 1/2 the rooms left and about 1 week left before I would need to cancel them....my guess is the hotel will jack the prices of these rooms up, once I cancel them. So just wanted to give the boneyarders a final chance to get a great deal. I think we all know UConn is a shoe in.

Reaction Score
Shoo-in, please!
Sorry, seeing it a lot lately and it bugs me :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm going, but I already have hotel rooms. Thanks anyway!

Reaction Score
Yes, I'm going with my brother-in-law. I live in the Orlando area now, so I'm going to commute. This is my first final four since 2001 in St. Louis. Since I don't have airline or hotel costs, I also got the VIP package which include food and drinks in section 304. I'm in the first row in section 330, which is better than what I got in St. Louis and I only bought the tickets about 6 weeks ago, and I did the NCAA lottery for the St. Louis tickets. I'm hoping for a better end result this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom