AP Poll is out, no changes 1 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Notable:
South Carolina picks up one of UConn's votes
Cal drops 6 places to 24 after their low scoring loss at Long Beach State. They can redeem themselves a bit if they can win against #10 Louisville later this week.
DePaul remains in the top 25 despite the one point loss to ND

LINK

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I was wondering about Cal. They should be out and Green Bay should be in the top25.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I surprised Cal is ranked at all after losing to two unranked teams - one of them a
blowout loss at Kansas.

Cal has one game this week, Louisville at home. Cal WBB forum is saying Gray will not miss the Louisville game. Cal wins they move up, they lose most likely move out, unless all the bubbles(AP-23-30) lose too. Losing Courtney Range for an indefinite period(sprained knee) will hurt Cal more than losing a game to LBSU, who is very underrated this season, IMO.

What I think Cal needs more than a ton of assists from Boyd, or easy bunny scores from Gray, is leadership from the seniors. IMO, in the past few years, I think Cal has had some solid "leadership" from their seniors, both in play and demeanor. Clarendon, Caldwell and Pierre two years ago, and last year Brandon, Jemerigbe and Lyles. What I saw at the Cal v LBSU game, this past Saturday, was not leadership. Time will tell whether the current seniors will show that leadership.

Reaction Score
Cal has one game this week, Louisville at home. Cal WBB forum is saying Gray will not miss the Louisville game. Cal wins they move up, they lose most likely move out, unless all the bubbles(AP-23-30) lose too. Losing Courtney Range for an indefinite period(sprained knee) will hurt Cal more than losing a game to LBSU, who is very underrated this season, IMO.

What I think Cal needs more than a ton of assists from Boyd, or easy bunny scores from Gray, is leadership from the seniors. IMO, in the past few years, I think Cal has had some solid "leadership" from their seniors, both in play and demeanor. Clarendon, Caldwell and Pierre two years ago, and last year Brandon, Jemerigbe and Lyles. What I saw at the Cal v LBSU game, this past Saturday, was not leadership. Time will tell whether the current seniors will show that leadership.

Yes losing Range for any length of time hurts. She is their top rebounder, blocked shots and one of their few 3 pt threats. Her versatility is sorely missed. More so when Gray was tossed. Gray is also very foul prone so she is often out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom