Anyone watching Fargo the tv series? | The Boneyard

Anyone watching Fargo the tv series?

Reaction Score
Totally loving this series. Great characters and story. Billy Bob is perfect.

Reaction Score
Loved the movie and heard the show was great but not seen it yet....too many good shows to watch them all....

Billy Bob is always good.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
When I do a search it sends me to amazon instant video. Is the show currently running?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
When I do a search it sends me to amazon instant video. Is the show currently running?

Doesn't Amazon own IMDB or something? I think that's why you get shoved there - you can rent the show there on Instant.

You might be able to catch the episodes 'on demand' through your cable company. If not, you can download the FX app and watch on your iPad/iPhone or whatever. (The app is crappy - it doesn't do AirPlay or casting...you can use screen mirroring if you have an Apple TV, but that's a little choppy.)

But I just checked to see if it's still within the replay window...it is, barely. Some episodes will start expiring this week, so get to it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Excellent show that my wife started watching without me. I think I watched all 10 episodes during a 3 day binge

Reaction Score
Really glad that the show got a number of Emmy nominations (among them Billy Bob, Allison Tolman and Martin Freeman). Increases the chances that non-live viewings will increase and FX will order another season. Much like True Detective, the creators would start again with a new cast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom