Anyone see any summer pickup games? | The Boneyard

Anyone see any summer pickup games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that they have the practice facility, I think it'll be harder to get these reports. I don't think someone can just stroll through the practice facility the same way they could at Gampel.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Now that they have the practice facility, I think it'll be harder to get these reports. I don't think someone can just stroll through the practice facility the same way they could at Gampel.

good point.

Reaction Score
Wow john you're right and that sucks……..I was just getting ready to stroll into Gampel end of this month when they all return!

Reaction Score
I may be on campus Sunday for 1st time in years. Anyone know with certainty what I can see / or not? Any pick-up games 'scheduled'? Good beer hall?

Reaction Score
Hum...that's a really good point, 95. Funny how we all wanted them to step up and build that world class practice facility, and rightly so, but likely at the cost of no longer getting these summer and fall pick-up game reports.

I wonder if it's time to see if we can get one or two Boneyard reporters credentials to gain some sort of access to the program, like the printed newspapers...assuming guys like 3uconn and tcf15 would be available and interested. BTW, not volunteering you guys for such, just siting you two as ones that would be capable to cover the team based on your knowledge and ability to write.

It's very possible, the days of pick-up game reporting will be a thing of the past. If so, that's too bad. I really enjoyed reading them, as well as swinging by Gampel myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom