Anyone going to the game at the RAC? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to the game at the RAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I was pondering taking the train - then taxi. Or bumming a ride...

Any idea of the ticket situation?

Reaction Score
I got my ticket two weeks ago and there were still some seats left; but it was mostly sold out. I'd offer you a ride from the city, but I'm flying in from a business trip to Vermont on Sunday to Newark, so that won't work.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I'm supposed to be going but have some logistical issues, as I will be in NYC this coming weekend. If we work it right, this should be a feature not a bug.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'll be going to the Rutgers game at Gampel on 3/1. For one thing, it's senior night, and for another, it's not New Jersey.

Reaction Score
I got my tickets from stub hub last minute. Always enjoyed going to the RAC and finding a seat in section 118, so close to the action. We are in NYC this weekend to see a play and celebrate a milestone birthday for my wife. It's less than an hour to the RAC via the Lincoln tunnel.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
We are in NYC this weekend to see a play and celebrate a milestone birthday for my wife.

I'm going in to see a play. We are going to see Chicago,

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
We're thinking about going. On the Rutgers web site, there are lots of tickets in the 300 sections. They are called general admission for women's games. I've never been to the RAC -- are these regular seats, and it's simply seating on a first-come-first-served basis? They're sold by section, so is the only restriction that you sit in that section or are all the top-level 300 seats fair game. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Reaction Score
This game might get ugly early............RU losing to SMU.......Is CViV playing for her job or is this her last season at RU?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Looks like we're going to try... I'm hoping to grab a ticket at the door.... and bring a good book just in case!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We're thinking about going. On the Rutgers web site, there are lots of tickets in the 300 sections. They are called general admission for women's games. I've never been to the RAC -- are these regular seats, and it's simply seating on a first-come-first-served basis? They're sold by section, so is the only restriction that you sit in that section or are all the top-level 300 seats fair game. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
I like the RAC. It's a cozy arena. I DON'T like the drive to Piscataway or the long walk from the parking lot, though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I will be there. Sitting opposite side of players bench 2nd row from court.

Reaction Score
Had a great time last year. A lot of Uconn fans sitting in my area. So we all cheered the team on.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I was pondering taking the train - then taxi. Or bumming a ride...

Any idea of the ticket situation?
You guys don't want me going! Last time I was there- Epiphony Prince lit us up for 33 I think- and we blew a late lead and lost the game- which I think that game became the new beginning of our 90 game win streak! Stayin home. Was nasty and really tough place to play.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Icebear-U r really something!!!! The Baylor game will turn out to be the best thing that could possibly happen to us. Rd game, tough officiating, stars in foul trouble , open outside shots not dropping like usual- and a good gut check win. A real positive I think for us really!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Danny and Phil and I are making the trek! Fingers crossed there's a ticket for me.. if no, I'll catch up on some reading.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom