Anyone going to Louisville? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to Louisville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone going to the Louisville game? I'm only 2 hours away and am seriously considering going to the game, but am wondering if other fans will be there / if they are, I'd like to try to sit near some Boneyarders :)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We went two years ago. Real good game day atmosphere. Plenty of hotels within walking distance of the stadium and easy access to the area from highways and the airport.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Look up Brendan Cullen. I am pretty confident that he'll have a UConn tailgate going for that game.

Reaction Score
Went to Louisville a couple of years ago. Stayed at the Seelbach Hotel and STRONGLY recommend this hotel. It was about 5 minutes from the stadium by car and parking for something like 5 bucks was no problem. Louisville fans were great and it was a good time. Didn't see the Cullin clan but Cullins were out in force at Cincinnati and a real fun bunch.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If anyone is interested, google map Papa John stadium and expand the map a bit. You can find plenty of hotels, bars and easy tailgating locations.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I won't be staying overnight if I go. Such a short drive (it's like me going to Rentschler from my house in NH). But thanks for the info so we can convince a few more people to go ;-)

In all seriousness, if people are planning on going, please let me know. If you pick up an extra ticket, I'll gladly buy it. And if people are tailgating, I'll gladly contribute food and/or beer :)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
should i pin a lville travel thread and see what happens? maybe find some info for fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom