anyone go to the Sun game tonight? | The Boneyard

anyone go to the Sun game tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
wow!
Being from Rochester NY this was my first ever WNBA game and My parents surprised me with first row seats. I was sitting right next to kara wolters for a while before the game and was like three seats away when they interviewed... Geno! so cool to see the girls on the Sun (even Kelly was there although she obviously can't play). Maya was worming up right in front of me as well. It is just too bad the team lost so badly. It just seems like even a healthy Sun team could not beat most teams in the WNBA this year. Something needs to change and quick.

Oh and I can not help but question this dance team craze. "we are down 15 points? come on fans lets smile and dance!" I am not even that huge of a Sun fan (Storm is my team) although I do pull for them, but I couldn't bring myself to respond to a bunch of smiley happy people when the team I am cheering for is about to lose!

Reaction Score
Yes, just got back. Sun have very little besides Tina and Renee. Bench is weakened by a few key injuries.
Always a joy to watch Maya play, though her shooting was way off. Brunson really impressed me.

Reaction Score
wow!
Being from Rochester NY this was my first ever WNBA game and My parents surprised me with first row seats. I was sitting right next to kara wolters for a while before the game and was like three seats away when they interviewed... Geno! so cool to see the girls on the Sun (even Kelly was there although she obviously can't play). Maya was worming up right in front of me as well. It is just too bad the team lost so badly. It just seems like even a healthy Sun team could not beat most teams in the WNBA this year. Something needs to change and quick.

Oh and I can not help but question this dance team craze. "we are down 15 points? come on fans lets smile and dance!" I am not even that huge of a Sun fan (Storm is my team) although I do pull for them, but I couldn't bring myself to respond to a bunch of smiley happy people when the team I am cheering for is about to lose!

You must have been quite the early bird to catch Maya worming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom