Any commits yet? | The Boneyard

Any commits yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we have one (not counting JC transfer) .........and many were asking the same thing around this time last year.

Then there was a flurry of signees in June.......and if I recall correctly, June turned out to be the best month ever in UConn FB history. Not only in numbers, but size. We began to look like a BCS team on the move......at least in size and potential.

Somehow the same just doesn't seem to be there in the potential recruit list. Last year there was a new coach, hope, and spirit in the wind. Then the season came and went. This year not much to sell at all.

Somehow, even as a long time season ticket holder (incl'd in 2015), for the first time ever, I'm really not that anxious to see the season to begin.

Reaction Score
I know we have one (not counting JC transfer) ....and many were asking the same thing around this time last year.

Then there was a flurry of signees in June..and if I recall correctly, June turned out to be the best month ever in UConn FB history. Not only in numbers, but size. We began to look like a BCS team on the move.at least in size and potential.

Somehow the same just doesn't seem to be there in the potential recruit list. Last year there was a new coach, hope, and spirit in the wind. Then the season came and went. This year not much to sell at all.

Somehow, even as a long time season ticket holder (incl'd in 2015), for the first time ever, I'm really not that anxious to see the season to begin.

Really? > do you think a 2016 commit would not have been reported somewhere on here? :confused:

To answer your question - not yet (at least publicly)... and 2015 "grey shirt" Hartwick is questionable/doubtful at best according to Twitter profile.

This current recruit offer list is much more robust than last year in my opinion. They also have a significant jump on 2017 as well.

We just need to win...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Really? > do you think a 2016 coomit would not have been reported somewhere on here? :confused:

To answer your question - not yet (at least publicly)... and 2015 "grey shirt" Hartwick is questionable/doubtful at best according to Twitter profile.

This current recruit offer list is much more robust than last year in my opinion. They also have a significant jump on 2017 as well.

We just need to win...

LOL.

Yeah, I really can't find a single thing wrong with anything Diaco has done with the program, with the notable exception of the pesky part of actually winning games - other than that, so far, I am 100% behind the guy and his vision and leadership for the program.

Reaction Score
We need to win our opener, get one OOC upset win and go .500 this year to show progress as the class closes out. We have decent recruiters given the situation but progress on the field is paramount right now.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
It's early yet. Kids are still in school... summer camps haven't started yet. We usually get a handful right after our camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom