Any 2015 commits yet? | The Boneyard

Any 2015 commits yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
this was a pretty big weekend for us with the Jr Day event yesterday, no? Thought we'd hear something about a commit after the event... wishful thinking on my end I guess...

Reaction Score
surprisingly quiet weekend from UCFB and HCBD

Maybe he doesn't want to take away from the basketball team's coverage until after they are done. But I have not heard a single thing about any commitments for 2015.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is not the time to turtle - we should be leveraging the media coverage/exposure, not avoiding it

Reaction Score
That's why I am a little concerned. It sounded like the new staff was "loaded" with successful recruiters.

Maybe the success is related to being in P-5 conferences, and the end results will be no different than RE and PP........ under the radar athletes and recruiting battles won mostly against FCS schools or other non P-5 conference teams.

Then maybe again, Bob D will have a nice revelation after the BB teams get their due accolades. However, I don't recall RE or PP having much to say either after Junior Day events.

Reaction Score
That's why I am a little concerned. It sounded like the new staff was "loaded" with successful recruiters.

Maybe the success is related to being in P-5 conferences, and the end results will be no different than RE and PP... under the radar athletes and recruiting battles won mostly against FCS schools or other non P-5 conference teams.

Then maybe again, Bob D will have a nice revelation after the BB teams get their due accolades. However, I don't recall RE or PP having much to say either after Junior Day events.

Aren't they not allowed to speak about players that have signed with Uconn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom