Andre Drummond Keeps His Promise, Becomes 6-10 Prom Date | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond Keeps His Promise, Becomes 6-10 Prom Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
That's cool. More UConn mentions.

But those mentions come at a price. They give Chap something to reply to. I have no idea what he's saying or trying to say, or even if there are any synapses at all left connected to anything in his brain. His 'yard posts were awful, but you could at least attempt to translate them into something and get the gist of his point. His courant comments are just gibberish. Whatever condition he has -- and I'm sure it's something at this point -- it's worsening at an alarming rate.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
It must suck to be Jeanette McCurdy. Her ex is an NBA star, her acting career is in shambles, and her former co-star on "Sam and Cat" (who she was jealous of and led to the show getting canceled), Ariana Grande, has blown up into the biggest pop star not named Taylor Swift. Ms. McCurdy has made some bad choices.

Reaction Score
It must suck to be Jeanette McCurdy. Her ex is an NBA star, her acting career is in shambles, and her former co-star on "Sam and Cat" (who she was jealous of and led to the show getting canceled), Ariana Grande, has blown up into the biggest pop star not named Taylor Swift. Ms. McCurdy has made some bad choices.
E! True Hollwood story in the making? Lol! I can easily see her doing adult films.

Reaction Score
The question is what was Andre thinking flirting with the McCurdy girl when Ariana Grande is way better looking, I feel really creepy typing this since Ariana looks like she's about 15. Something tells me Andre does alright with the ladies, must be nice being Chief's wingman.

Reaction Score
That's cool. More UConn mentions.

But those mentions come at a price. They give Chap something to reply to. I have no idea what he's saying or trying to say, or even if there are any synapses at all left connected to anything in his brain. His 'yard posts were awful, but you could at least attempt to translate them into something and get the gist of his point. His courant comments are just gibberish. Whatever condition he has -- and I'm sure it's something at this point -- it's worsening at an alarming rate.
I can usually decipher what he as to say, but all I got out of this was NCAA hypocrisy rabble rabble mercenary rabble rabble UConn dance moms rabble rabble Siberian Huskies crawl.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score

What are you, the editor of Teen Scene magazine?
786537bf0392d298d0fb1326dc6b6586.jpg

Reaction Score

Yea, must suck being a beautiful 20 something with a net worth of a couple million.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yea, must suck being a beautiful 20 something with a net worth of a couple million.

I'm also confused as to how any of the things in the post you quoted were the result of her "bad choices"...

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I'm also confused as to how any of the things in the post you quoted were the result of her "bad choices"...
Letting jealousy cost you a successful tv show: bad choice. Dumping mega-rich NBA star and then bad mouthing him on social media: Bad choice. That's two right there.

Reaction Score
Letting jealousy cost you a successful tv show: bad choice. Dumping mega-rich NBA star and then bad mouthing him on social media: Bad choice. That's two right there.

At least the people who pretend to be basketball insiders are lying about knowing the details of things we care about.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
At least the people who pretend to be basketball insiders are lying about knowing the details of things we care about.
The first part of my inside knowledge comes from a 13 year old daughter, the second part from a past Boneyard thread. Oh, and I talked with Ariana Grande at a car wash in Granby.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Yeah, the other one of these. Whiter, p0rnstache.

No, I know he was referring to McConaughey's finest role, but I think Kevin Hart is a little better...

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
No, I know he was referring to McConaughey's finest role, but I think Kevin Hart is a little better...

Was Hart talking about high school girls?

C

Chief00

Andre is a wonderful kid and sincere - too bad so many here don't really know what he is really like - he is the real deal as a person - now the foul shooting that's another story.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Was Hart talking about high school girls?

No. I think that was the skit that he was talking about his dad being on drugs while Kevin was a kid at a spelling bee. Funny stuff. But okay, let's give the crowd what they want:

"I get older. They stay the same age. Yes they do..."

Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
Andre is a wonderful kid and sincere - too bad so many here don't really know what he is really like - he is the real deal as a person - now the foul shooting that's another story.

It's also too bad so many here don't really know where he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline