And (of course) they spelled it wrong... | The Boneyard

And (of course) they spelled it wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was on the Houston Scout Board yesterday, & they had a link to the Igloo Cooler website showing their line of coolers with college logos. Unfortunately, they haven't roled out one yet for UConn, or have they?
Take a look at their top of the line. I may have to convince the wife that I NEED on of these:http://www.igloocoolers.com/All-Coolers?

Edit: linked the wrong page: click on the cooler YUKON to the lower left

Reaction Score
I gotta say my UConn blue cooler from Walmart keeps ice frozen for 5 days...and it was $30.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
wow...thats crazy.....my beer stays cold in my igloo just fine. Some of those coolers are $600

I gotta say my UConn blue cooler from Walmart keeps ice frozen for 5 days...and it was $30.

I'm with you guys with the Coleman and Igloos.

But, in the immortal words of the drunkest guy in the bar, sometimes its go large or go home.

Reaction Score
Are we transporting beer or human organs?

By the way, no disrespect to the OP but there is much failure with his thread.

Reaction Score
I was on the Houston Scout Board yesterday, & they had a link to the Igloo Cooler website showing their line of coolers with college logos. Unfortunately, they haven't roled out one yet for UConn, or have they?
Take a look at their top of the line. I may have to convince the wife that I NEED on of these:http://www.igloocoolers.com/All-Coolers?

Edit: linked the wrong page: click on the cooler YUKON to the lower left
Uconn is one of the worst Big Time schools when it comes to getting it's logo out there. I see ads for throw blankets, watches, chairs, and more with pretty much every major college logo plastered on it except Uconn. From Duke, USC, LSU, Ohio State they plaster their logo and colors on everything. You shouldn't be able to pick up a pen, open a pizza box, or wipe your $#%@^ (yes even toilet paper) without seeing Jonathan looking back at you. Uconn seems to want to closely guard it's brand or is asking to much for the privillige of using the name and mascot. I just saw clothes to clean your glasses, camera, or I phone with 51 different schools from Maryland to the Univ of Montana. Some of them come in cool little mini helmets. The object in marketing is to get your brand out there not guard it. When recruits visit Uconn they should see Uconn plastered everywhere the same way you would see crimson tide all over Alabama (except in Auburn country). Even at the Rent or Gampel you see very few Uconn logos. Everything has to look so clean and pristine. SPLASH our logo anywhere you can stick it gives the impression that we really are into Uconn here in CT.

Reaction Score
What does everyone think of our logo? I love the Husky but wish it was a little tougher looking, he looks a little too happy with his red tongue hanging from his mouth.

Reaction Score
Uconn is one of the worst Big Time schools when it comes to getting it's logo out there. I see ads for throw blankets, watches, chairs, and more with pretty much every major college logo plastered on it except Uconn. From Duke, USC, LSU, Ohio State they plaster their logo and colors on everything. You shouldn't be able to pick up a pen, open a pizza box, or wipe your $#%@^ (yes even toilet paper) without seeing Jonathan looking back at you. Uconn seems to want to closely guard it's brand or is asking to much for the privillige of using the name and mascot. I just saw clothes to clean your glasses, camera, or I phone with 51 different schools from Maryland to the Univ of Montana. Some of them come in cool little mini helmets. The object in marketing is to get your brand out there not guard it. When recruits visit Uconn they should see Uconn plastered everywhere the same way you would see crimson tide all over Alabama (except in Auburn country). Even at the Rent or Gampel you see very few Uconn logos. Everything has to look so clean and pristine. SPLASH our logo anywhere you can stick it gives the impression that we really are into Uconn here in CT.

@uconntrademark ~ Twitter account for Kyle Muncy - UConn Trademark, Licensing & Branding Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom