Amazon Prime & HBO | The Boneyard

Amazon Prime & HBO

Reaction Score
just a heads-up, if you're an Amazon Prime customer and use thier streaming video service, they now have HBO shows available for free for AP customers. I've been flipping back and forth between The Wire and Band of Brothers.

Reaction Score
Yes, but to clarify they are only streaming older shows. No Game of Thrones. I've been watching Six Feet Under with the wife. I'm trying to get her to watch The Wire with me but I don't think she will go for it.

Reaction Score
Yes, but to clarify they are only streaming older shows. No Game of Thrones. I've been watching Six Feet Under with the wife. I'm trying to get her to watch The Wire with me but I don't think she will go for it.

Yes. And it appears to me it's only the first season of these shows. But hey, it's something, right?

Funny you mentioned wifey and The Wire. Last night she was doing some paperwork as I was watching it. At one point she goes WHAT IS THIS? (there was a lot of swearing in this episode) and I said The Wire, the best show ever put on TV. She said I don't like police shows. I said that this episode SEEMS like it's about the police, but it's not a show about police. I can already tell she's mentally written it off.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
WHAT!!!!???? I bought all of the Sopranos off of there!!! I guess I can finaly watch the Wire and Boardwalk tho.

Reaction Score
WHAT!!!!???? I bought all of the Sopranos off of there!!! I guess I can finaly watch the Wire and Boardwalk tho.
The Wire is there but I don't think Boardwalk is. I think it's only shows that are at least 5 years old.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Boardwalk is on there, but it looks like just the first season.

Reaction Score
Almost done with Season # 1 of The Wire.

GREAT!

Cant wait to watch a couple more episodes !

The fact that people here say the upcoming seasons are MUCH MUCH BETTER gets me SUPER EXCITED!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom