PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FWIW a pretty connected guy over on Rivals says AG is committing on the 4th. I guess we'll see.

This sounds like the famous ..............in 20 minutes Boneyard deal.

Really, committing on the 4th when everyone is busy and there is little media out there to cover this?

I REALLY HOPE SO, but this seems like its a joke by tcf15.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Well I'm going to be fairly drunk on the 4th, so it'll either be celebratory or to forget the bad news.

Reaction Score
As I understand, UConn is the only school he visited. If he announces on the 4th, it's gotta' be UConn.

Reaction Score
Obviously hoping the rumor'so true, but this place will be hilarious to read if it doesn't happen.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Such an announcement would make fireworks go off inside my head. This young man would be just perfect for UConn. And to have him and Jalen together would be fantastic to watch.

Louisville has started to recruit Bruce Brown, who is marketing himself as a combo guard. Perhaps connected?

Could this be an indication about Mr. Diallo? As Swag noted, add Diallo and we are going places!

If it does not happen, we must have a ritual sacrifice. Let's see, who might that be?

Reaction Score
Obviously hoping the rumor'so true, but this place will be hilarious to read if it doesn't happen.
This will make for an even greater celebration if it does go down and he's rocking a UConn hat. With that said, there's been many a false rumor when it comes to this type of recruiting news, so I recommend that folks don't get their hopes up too high. I'm referring to him actually making his choice on the 4th, not necessarily him making it but choosing some other program.

It does make sense that if he does make a decision on Saturday it would be us, since I believe, as stated, we're his only official visit thus far. I just gotta feeling that this is no more than a rumor and that he's going to draw it out till the end of this month or into August sometime. I hope I'm wrong because a July 4th decision would seem to point to UConn.

Maybe he feels a little sense of urgency if KO told him he's his guy, but will begin to push for other PGs soon and might take the first who says, "Yes!" I think a quiet period just ended and who knows what messages coaches are now sending the recruits they want most.

Reaction Score
burn.png

Reaction Score
I have no inside information but I don't see how he's going to commit on the 4th if he just said like last week he will commit in late August/September.

Reaction Score
I have no inside information but I don't see how he's going to commit on the 4th if he just said like last week he will commit in late August/September.

Gibbs basically refuted Evan Daniels tweet that he commited to UConn and was visiting NC State. Less than an hour later he officially commited to UConn..

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's* almost* as if there's an entire cottage industry premised on trying to predict something as inherently unpredictable as what a teenager will do.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
tcf, Bruce & Husky 99 give some weight to the rumor. We know it is, at least, a thing. I'm psyched. May get my heart broken in 2 days,but I'm a happy camper right now.
I liked this kid from when I first set eyes on him and he and Adams would be beautiful together.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
tcf, Bruce & Husky 99 give some weight to the rumor. We know it is, at least, a thing. I'm psyched. May get my heart broken in 2 days,but I'm a happy camper right now.
I liked this kid from when I first set eyes on him and he and Adams would be beautiful together.
Lol this is so CUTE!!!:oops:

Reaction Score

Let me get you a towel or a box of tissues. You decide how to use it best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom