PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 14 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think he is high on Memphis and from where the staff has been during evaluation period they seem to be after.
Marcus Lovett Jr. (2015)
Jaylen Fisher (#1 PG target for Memphis 2016)

I am confused at the balance on our roster. We have
Rick Tarrant Sr.
Kedren Johnson Sr.
Randle Broddie Fr.
Jeremiah Martin Fr.

We are targeting Marcus Lovett Jr. at PG for 2015. Jaylen Fisher is our #1 for 2016. We could have 5 so called PG on our team next year. Is that even normal?

Reaction Score
wonder how much the purvis connection helps, rp still reps team cp3 last i heard. definitely still familiar with the staff

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Maybe programs are starting to realize that UConn's talent assessment and scouting are better than the rest, judging by the performance of our guards in recent years. Now they let UConn do the dirty work of scoping out these under-ranked players and once we offer them they jump all over the kid.

Reaction Score
Maybe programs are starting to realize that UConn's talent assessment and scouting are better than the rest, judging by the performance of our guards in recent years. Now they let UConn do the dirty work of scoping out these under-ranked players and once we offer them they jump all over the kid.

Yeah. That's probably what it is.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Not sure. Review them and let me know. Probably a couple.

Seriously, though, read your theory and tell me how it doesn't invite at least good-natured mockery.
I think you fail to realize the difference between online message board banter between like-minded fans and a "theory" that one would publish or write an article on..

Are you telling me no other programs have looked at a kid because another program has them on their radar?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Or it's because they have eyes.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Or it's because they have eyes.
How many eyes does a coaching staff have Fishy? You can only monitor so many kids across the country with limited time, personnel and funds. Sometimes it takes another programs investment in a kid to catch ones attention.

Reaction Score
How many eyes does a coaching staff have Fishy? You can only monitor so many kids across the country with limited time, personnel and funds. Sometimes it takes another programs investment in a kid to catch ones attention.

He's a top-50 player in their recruiting footprint. They were going to look at him regardless.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

More than enough to notice a top 50 kid like Gilbert.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
It would have been sweet to get a dual commit with Shonn, but the staff has opened the door for other schools to pounce.

caw

Reaction Score
I know something about Fisher and UConn. It hasn't happened yet so will not talk about it because it's moot at this moment.

Recruiting is fluid but if Alterique comes to UConn hope Fisher goes to Memphis.

Reaction Score
I know something about Fisher and UConn. It hasn't happened yet so will not talk about it because it's moot at this moment.

C'mon Tiger can't be throwing out jabs like that. Finish this reply doesn't matter if it's moot.

Reaction Score
Funny, I know something about Fisher and Pastner. If you tell me, I will tell you. You go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom