PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 37 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
normal-emo-oranges.jpg

Reaction Score
FfldCntyFan said:
Did they really say that? Do they really believe that any of Nova/Iowa St/Mich St/Florida was easier than Dayton? I will admit that things did fall our way that tournament. The NCAA let us participate.

Plus those comments from Cuse always cracked me up since the "local venue" theme discredits their own title - the only title they've ever won. We went out West for our first three titles (including virtual road games vs SDSU and Zona).

Like I always say, if you like your titles to feature drama until the last second against between two blue bloods or if you'd rather just curb-stomp a helpless upstart, whether you like high scoring offense or suffocating defense, whether you like strong post play or terrific guards, UConn has a title for you.

Reaction Score
Plus those comments from Cuse always cracked me up since the "local venue" theme discredits their own title - the only title they've ever won. We went out West for our first three titles (including virtual road games vs SDSU and Zona).

Like I always say, if you like your titles to feature drama until the last second against between two blue bloods or if you'd rather just curb-stomp a helpless upstart, whether you like high scoring offense or suffocating defense, whether you like strong post play or terrific guards, UConn has a title for you.

Exactly. The whole MSG thing is absurd when Syracuse got to the final four playing in Albany. It certainly was a tough break for ISU and MSU but UConn has seen more than their fair share of tough breaks in this regard

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
same here, with the swiftness
Same. They are surprisingly thin skinned for fans of a program that had a decade long (+) concurrent drug/ illegal payments to players/academic fraud scandals. Really at the point that they are now the reality of the program is far more offensive than anything I could come up with.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Well that and the fact they were undoubtedly cheating during the run.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'm guessing CBS was supposed to sit on this until after the announcement, but someone jumped the gun. Oh well. Not that I'm complaining! Welcome to the family Alterique!

Reaction Score
I swear Syracuse and Rutgers fans gets more joy out of being in a superior conference than on court/on field success.[/QUOTET
In reality, Rutgers has never had any on field success.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom