Almost at 500 signatures...let's get it overturned! PLEASE!!! | The Boneyard

Almost at 500 signatures...let's get it overturned! PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for spreading the word. The fact that I started a petition and you all took notice of it and spread the word and got almost 500 signatures is quite an accomplishment. We're 23 away from 500, lets do it by tonight! Lots of people lately have been talking about how it's terrible that UConn can't play post season and how they'd make a good run if they did. Even during todays game the newscasters talked about it. Lets get the petition signatures to 500 and please, anyone with Facebook, post it, but more importantly, go on Twitter if you have one, or take 10 seconds to create one and try tweeting these people. Their voices will be heard a lot louder than ours because of their status, unfortunately. Here are people and their twitters. This way they will know it's not spam and maybe will stand up for us! If they get 50-100 Tweets all about the same thing, they will HAVE to take notice. We can do this! Start tweeting! Please! Here are some Twitter names to send tweets at. I've said how I started a petition, it was close to 500 signatures and to please read and help. If you can all do the same, 1 if not more will have to mention it for us!

Also, if the real link is too long and cuts your words short, here's a TinyURL to use:

http://tinyurl.com/bo24oqz

Kemba Walker - @KembaWalker
Andre Drummond - @Dre_Drummond_
Michael Wilbon - @RealMikeWilbon
Pardon the Interruption - @PTI
Tony Reali - @AroundTheHorn
Ben Gordon - @BenGordon8
Caron Butler - @RealTuffJuice
Rip Hamilton - @RipCityHamilton
Jay Bilas - @JayBilas
Dick Vitale - @DickieV
Emeka Okafor - @BigMek50