All-Time Husky Draft Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All-Time Husky Draft Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Boneyard draft game is a lot like the NBA slam dunk contest with so many stars sitting out.

Reaction Score
I'd be willing to play, but given I did last year I figured I might let some other people in. But if no one else is game, definitely count me in.

Reaction Score
I'd take Selvie and Tooles one/two. Then build out my rapping wIth Ed Nelson. You don't want me.

You need to take Marty Gagne, then, or you won't have anyone to produce your tracks.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We need 1 more. Preferably an active user.

Reaction Score
I won last year in the 2nd game (having the first pick helped), so I'll sit out and watch/vote.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
So we have in Division 1:
@HuskyFich
@Huskyforlife
@maineuconnfan
@UConnSwag11
@Scoe
@NYC_HUSKY22
@JimOllie
@jfuchs91

In Division 2:
@KembaStepback
@Minicoop69
@mets1090
@joober jones
@mwc22
@tzznandrew
@bcisco
@tcf15

Unless I'm lacking brain cells, that is 16 players. I'll be messaging those listed above about who they want to draft, the draft order is above. And as I stated before, Division 1 and Division 2 teams can both draft Shabazz or Emeka, etc. The draft will be a snake, so tcf and jfuchs get 2 consecutive picks to start.

You only get 5 players, so if you want to go Jay Wright 4 guard lineup and lose vs. the eventual champion be my guest. No one likes Nova here, so you'll probably be out-voted. But fit your team as best as you see it. Current players are allowed as well.

If you don't respond in 12-15 hours I'll skip your pick and you'll be delegated to picking the Darius Smith's and Ajou Deng's of the universe. Hence being an active user.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
I'm doing the draft via private messages, so please check your inboxes. There's nothing I hate doing more than sending dozens of messages and have someone check the BY every other week. You have 12-15 hours to pick, otherwise you're skipped.

Amazingly, Round 1 Pick 1 of Division 1 has been skipped. Excellent start boys, and to be honest I wouldn't have expected anything else.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Can we get conversations going with everyone from each division? That way there is no confusion over overlapping player selections...and it'd theoretically go quicker...

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Can we get conversations going with everyone from each division? That way there is no confusion over overlapping player selections...and it'd theoretically go quicker...
Every time I send a message I include the draft order and the players who've been picked so there's no confusion. Also the BY limits 6 people per conversation.

Reaction Score
Starting the draft immediately following when you posted the message seems slightly unfair. Maybe determining a start date and time from the beginning would have been nice???

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Every time I send a message I include the draft order and the players who've been picked so there's no confusion. Also the BY limits 6 people per conversation.
Gotcha. That'll work. My pick is in...

Reaction Score
If you're bored even after this you could also do something similar for the NBA. - History. Or there is also a site called whatifsports.com - you can draft -- set up sim games/ can do it for free. You can set up guidelines such as 10 player draft which every one has to set-up up at least 8 players in which the 8 players must be planned to play a minimum of 10 minutes or more. - Throw in a stipulation that each team must have a former UCONN player and if that isn't enough throw in have to have a kid that went to h/s for 4 years in CT etc. Setting up each game is a bit of a pain in the neck though . . . Just sayin if you are continually bored . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom