Adamec: recruit lovers...The Dean of The Horde is advancing on Colorado! | The Boneyard

Adamec: recruit lovers...The Dean of The Horde is advancing on Colorado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Carl is going the extra mile....more like 1500 of 'em...in pursuit of stories. Be sure to check his blog
with almost religious fervor come Thursday evening and in the days to come.

Let's see: Katie...Napheesa..De'Janae are out there. Not sure about Asia Durr but I assume she is.
Are we looking at anyone else in the class of 2015 beside her? How about some 2016 kids who will be trying out for the USA teams? Carl's blog is THE place to look for UConn-related recruiting info.

Hmm....is this a dead period or can coaches go out there as well? If permitted I wouldn't be surprised if Geno and perhaps another on staff might drop by.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Carl is going the extra mile....more like 1500 of 'em...in pursuit of stories. Be sure to check his blog
with almost religious fervor come Thursday evening and in the days to come.

Let's see: Katie...Napheesa..De'Janae are out there. Not sure about Asia Durr but I assume she is.
Are we looking at anyone else in the class of 2015 beside her? How about some 2016 kids who will be trying out for the USA teams? Carl's blog is THE place to look for UConn-related recruiting info.

Hmm....is this a dead period or can coaches go out there as well? If permitted I wouldn't be surprised if Geno and perhaps another on staff might drop by.
Pretty much everybody is out there at some point.

U17 - Boley, Boykin, Brown, Cox, Dangerfield, Durr, Ionescu, McCoy, Ogunbowale, Ramirez, KLS

U18 - Camara, Collier

Reaction Score
Love to see Carl's blog getting some love...the guy does a great job covering the team and in particular the recruiting aspect. Looking forward to what he has to write about the newest commits after his visit.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
He has gone the last couple of years, hasn't he?

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
Carl was actually a major factor in creating the UConn WBB fan base. He was doing feature stories on the team for the JI when no other reporters were interested. It was features he wrote that got me to start taking my daughter to games back in 1989 when we lived near Storrs for a few years and she became a huge fan.
I'm a Missouri fan, myself, and as they work hard to build their program in Columbia I often wish they had a local writer like Carl to help them do it.

Reaction Score
Carl does a great job covring WCBB and All UCONN WCBB.......For me as a Penn State Alum......Football is King and Coach Franklin is off to an awesome begining, and UCONN WCBB.......The best for the college fans........Thank you Carl......

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Yes...Carl has often gone to Colorado for USAbasketball events....leading to much info for those of us who love to follow recruiting.

BTW: the site [USABasketball.com] is worth your attention. They tend to have lots of pictures and some interviews with the kids...rather bland most of the time...imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom