Adamec: Morgan Tuck...this year....and next [hopefully} | The Boneyard

Adamec: Morgan Tuck...this year....and next [hopefully}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She's a deadly snake under the basket and she will strike.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite players... she is so solid and getting better all the time. We follow her closely.. we love her game and attitude. Monster talent... done quietly.

Reaction Score
If Tuck stays for her redshirt senior season, that would be HUGE for UConn.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A couple of scenarios:
1) With the 3rd pick in the 2016 WNBA the Connecticut Sun pick _____ now that they have hired a coach who knows the value of a UCONN product.
2) With the 3rd pick in the 2016 WNBA we have a trade the Connecticut Sun have traded the rights to the 3 pick to the Washington Mystics. The Mystics use the 3 pick to select _______ reuniting her with Hartley and Dolson- clearly a franchise that already knows the value of a UCONN product. She gets to play near her family's new home in Virginia.
3) With the 1st pick in 2017 WNBA draft the Seattle Storm select ______ reuniting her with Stewie & KML. Sue Bird Sticks around for one more year and Lauren Jackson rejoins the team to make a run an Stewie's first WNBA Championship.
4) .... Your scenario goes here.

Reaction Score
A couple of scenarios:
1) With the 3rd pick in the 2016 WNBA the Connecticut Sun pick _____ now that they have hired a coach who knows the value of a UCONN product.
2) With the 3rd pick in the 2016 WNBA we have a trade the Connecticut Sun have traded the rights to the 3 pick to the Washington Mystics. The Mystics use the 3 pick to select _______ reuniting her with Hartley and Dolson- clearly a franchise that already knows the value of a UCONN product. She gets to play near her family's new home in Virginia.
3) With the 1st pick in 2017 WNBA draft the Seattle Storm select ______ reuniting her with Stewie & KML. Sue Bird Sticks around for one more year and Lauren Jackson rejoins the team to make a run an Stewie's first WNBA Championship.
Tuck finishes a close second to Stewie for NPOY. She stays for her fifth year and wins NPOY and a fifth N.C. Then she goes number one in WNBA draft.

HGN

Reaction Score
A couple of scenarios:
CoCo, I like your No.2............If Morgan went to the Mystics in some trade scenario and teamed with Dolson and Hartley , and was back near her family in (New) Virginia , she would be an instant sensation. The Mystics could use a low post talent with the footwork and skills of Tuck. Just ask their coach who just lost to the NY Liberty partly because of no inside threat.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
CoCo, I like your No.2..If Morgan went to the Mystics in some trade scenario and teamed with Dolson and Hartley , and was back near her family in (New) Virginia , she would be an instant sensation. The Mystics could use a low post talent with the footwork and skills of Tuck. Just ask their coach who just lost to the NY Liberty partly because of no inside threat.
I live in Philly work in DC. Caught a few Mystics games this year. If Morgan signs I am a new season ticket holder.

Reactions: HGN

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I like what Moriah said.Henceforth,Morgan can be "the beast of the east".

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A couple of scenarios:

I selfishly like your #3 BUT some UT fans predict Deshields will bolt after 2016 and if she has the years those fans predict she could be the #1. Since I doubt her durability, I doubt that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom