Adamec: local Ct. player out there...interesting stuff! | The Boneyard

Adamec: local Ct. player out there...interesting stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/capital-preps-elmore-hoping-to-state-her-case/

Check out Carl's blog up top....lots of articles worth reading. The link here is to one of them...
story on soph Desiree Elmore....of Capital Prep in Hartford. Our very own Daddy C saw her
in the title game this year and had kind words for her. BTW: she is young for a soph!

Hmmm...favorite team is UConn. Favorite current player...Breanna Stewart. Idol..Maya Somebody.
Well...we know that Desiree has excellent taste.

Did someone track down her AAU team? Might be fun to see her play this summer if they have any games left.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It would seem that kids from Connecticut, unless they are uber talented, will be overlooked by UCONN (Buck being a notable exception). UCONN passed on Holmes, seems like they aren't interested in Gillespie, but Elmore I think is interesting - she's a legit to 20 kid, and is even #2 per Blue Star...

Reaction Score
It would seem that kids from Connecticut, unless they are uber talented, will be overlooked by UCONN (Buck being a notable exception). UCONN passed on Holmes, seems like they aren't interested in Gillespie, but Elmore I think is interesting - she's a legit to 20 kid, and is even #2 per Blue Star...
Sadie Edwards is a CT kid.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It would seem that kids from Connecticut, unless they are uber talented, will be overlooked by UCONN (Buck being a notable exception).

It's difficult to overlook 6'4.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Unlike her distant second cousin Rodney, Crystal Dangerfield gets a lot of respect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom