Adamec: Carla Berube is a.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/ex-husky-berube-pursuing-perfection-again/#more-10875

Mom! Congrats to Berrrrrruuuubbbeee!

The link is to Carl's article from the Friday JI. Parker was born in October...he has a bunch of sisters.

Tufts is unbeaten....national #5...19-0. They play at national #10 Williams soon.
Tufts knocked off then #3 Amherst earlier this season...Amherst a perennial D3 national power.

Good luck to Carla and Parker.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
BTW: in the article in the paper [don't see it online], Carl mentions that the Army women's team waas rear-ended by a tractor-trailer in Pa. and had to postpone a game with Lehigh a couple of days ago. No serious injuries....thank heavens....bumps and bruises only.

Army is hosting Navy today....1:30 on CBSSN. I wonder if that game will be played or postponed?

A local connection....a bit circuitous. Dave Magarity of course is the universally respected Army coach. His daughter [Maureen] is head coach of the New Hampshire women...and her husband [Brendan] is an assistant there. Brendan
played high school hoops at Windsor Locks High...then at Marist. He has a strong coaching background. Maureen played at BC and then transferred back to her home area...Marist. The couple is a bit like our very own Jen and her husband at UHart.

UNH is 14-8....they have won 10 of the last 11. Albany is the cream of that one bid league....21-3...with wins over Marist and Providence by 10.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Double congrats to Carla; great to hear about Parker, and the perfection.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's hard for me to picture here as other than a UConn player

Berube09b.JPG

Congrats Carla.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Biff is terriff!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Biff- got to find a way to get your before/after pictures to her - just a friendly reminder for her to consider her fans' sensibilities before choosing her wardrobe in future!

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
BTW: in the article in the paper [don't see it online], Carl mentions that the Army women's team waas rear-ended by a tractor-trailer in Pa. and had to postpone a game with Lehigh a couple of days ago. No serious injuries....thank heavens....bumps and bruises only.

Army is hosting Navy today....1:30 on CBSSN. I wonder if that game will be played or postponed?

A local connection....a bit circuitous. Dave Magarity of course is the universally respected Army coach. His daughter [Maureen] is head coach of the New Hampshire women...and her husband [Brendan] is an assistant there. Brendan
played high school hoops at Windsor Locks High...then at Marist. He has a strong coaching background. Maureen played at BC and then transferred back to her home area...Marist. The couple is a bit like our very own Jen and her husband at UHart.

UNH is 14-8....they have won 10 of the last 11. Albany is the cream of that one bid league....21-3...with wins over Marist and Providence by 10.

Actually saw UNH play live vs. Hartford a week ago as I visited some family. They looked pretty talented and from what I understand, their team is very young. Could be a really nice up and coming program, they should schedule Marist.

Also Albany is legitimately good and could be a very threatening 13 seed.

Reaction Score
I like her heels. Good selection, sturdy and more comfortable that some I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom