Adamec: 17U trials in Colorado in May...interesting names | The Boneyard

Adamec: 17U trials in Colorado in May...interesting names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm watching Nancy Mulkey. She'll be the next Jen Hamson-type to hit the college hoop scene but she'll be in the spotlight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just some wishful thinking . Wouldn't it be kind of nice if we could get Lauren Cox and Erin Boley to come to UCONN ! After losing Stef and Breanna that would be a huge step in the right direction. I know we have offered Boley and she is coming for a visit next weekend, but I don't know where we stand with Cox. I think we offered her, but I am not sure. She is the # 1 big. I think she is # 1 overall in her class.

Reaction Score
Just some wishful thinking . Wouldn't it be kind of nice if we could get Lauren Cox and Erin Boley to come to UCONN ! After losing Stef and Breanna that would be a huge step in the right direction. I know we have offered Boley and she is coming for a visit next weekend, but I don't know where we stand with Cox. I think we offered her, but I am not sure. She is the # 1 big. I think she is # 1 overall in her class.
Maybe it's me but I didn't see anything outstanding about Boley in her video. Solid, yes, good fundamentals yes, but not a great athlete, or great ball handling. If she comes here I hope I'm wrong.

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
Maybe it's me but I didn't see anything outstanding about Boley in her video. Solid, yes, good fundamentals yes, but not a great athlete, or great ball handling. If she comes here I hope I'm wrong.

But that is exactly the type of player you need for a championship caliber team. Not everyone can be a star and your role players need to have good fundamentals and a high basketball I.Q. She sounds like a great player and any team will be lucky to have her.

sTu

Reaction Score
Try to console yourself with the idea that Geno offered a scholarship to a SOPHMORE.

Reaction Score
She's 6'2" and can hit a contested mid-range jumper.

Reaction Score
I believe Erin Boley is plenty athletic to get the job done.I did not think Stef was particularly athletic, but she made you forget about athleticism. I like the way Geno picks his recruits. He has proven his theory works.
I have seen a lot of teams that were probably more athletic than us, but look at the score at the end.In a team oriented system i don't think putting the 5 best athletes works the best. I just love the way we play ball.
The rebounding, the great outlet passes, everyone running the floor. The "D" ! I could go on and on because it is the best BBALL in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom