ACC Weekly Women's BB Digest | The Boneyard

ACC Weekly Women's BB Digest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
13% on 3-pt. shooting? That is indeed a Diamond in the rough, and very rough.

And yes, informative read.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"I do expect DeShields to figure it out at some point, but it's obvious that she's not as good as she thought she was coming into this season."

Quite a telling comment...

Reaction Score
http://www.accwbbdigest.com/1314/1311271-digest-nov-27-2013-vol3-no2.php

Its a good read and Rob is usually an objective writer. I enjoy his writing.

Read what he says about Diamond at end of the Digest. She'd be on the bench a lot more if she had come to UConn. With that said, still wish she had. :)
o

Very interesting and useful. Do we have one / a source for the AAC? It would be a nice way of getting to know Them/Us. A lot of work but, it would be nice to know who the others/fellow pack dwellers are playing. Do we have any members of the Boneyard from an AAC school (other than Uconn)?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Rob is an excellent wcbb analyst and a really good writer. I find it amusing that he seems to eschew applying the term "freshman" to females and uses "frosh" instead. I'm not sure how he describes what most of us refer to as "man-to-man defense" or "good/bad sportsmanship."

And I can't help but wonder if Clough rhymes with tough, through, though or bough.

As for a comparable analyst in the AAC? Easy, but you must be patient. DoggyDaddy comports himself admirably in this role -- one UConn opponent at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom