About last night..... | The Boneyard

About last night.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To my eye, for the first time I can really remember since maybe the Navy game in 2006(?), this team laid down from the opening kick-off. We have a good defense, but I think they are tired and emotionally out of it. I also think we have two corners who now have their sites firmly on the NFL combine.

The OL is a complete and utter disaster. Again, to my eye, I think they gave up last night. I don't think they have a clue how to pick up what defenses throw at them. I'm pretty sure I saw Jimmy Bennett not hit a soul on some of the blitzes last night - and hopefully the coaches will look at the film and if that is the case sit Jimmy down for a while.

We have no offensive identity and with our lack of playmakers we have to be able to run the ball....have to. We can't. We have a RB who goes something like a buck sixty and if a DT farts he goes down. He also does not have the flat out speed to turn the corner. He's talented, but our coaching staff has put him in a situation where he cannot be successful. This coaching staff has actually managed to completely duck up an offense that has the most talented QB we've had since Dan O. CW can play and that he is still on both legs is a testiment as to who tough he is as well.

I said before that I did not think there is any way the P is not back for at least next season barring the team quiting on him. Well......

My guess is that Ward is working weekends the rest of the year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Knew we were doomed after the first two plays was the Denny's Grand Slam, 2-2-2. 2 passes, 2 complete, 2 yards.

Reaction Score
Knew we were doomed after the first two plays was the Denny's Grand Slam, 2-2-2. 2 passes, 2 complete, 2 yards.

Thats when I stopped watching. Don't have the stomach for it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle
Top Bottom