AAC Fan Forum: Big Ten TV Rep At BB Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC Fan Forum: Big Ten TV Rep At BB Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
It actually kind of makes sense and passes the smell test except. . .I can't wrap my head around all the B1G affiliate membership things and I can't even begin to imagine that any school had, as part of a strategic plan, the goal of affiliate membership in the B1G in anything. Unless the B1G was nosing around a bit but that would be a recent development, as in post-network. But that would post-date this grand plan.

Like most of this stuff, it's just plausible enough and just weird enough to be provocative without actually having solidity.

I will say this: It dovetails nicely with what pj was posting in the non-key tweets thread about a UConn hockey only/provisional affiliation. I'll have to think this through a little more. . .

Like every other UConn fan I hope there's fire with this smoke, but if you push hard enough you can make any puzzle piece fit any other.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Has that board actually broke any news? I ask cause I stopped reading a long time ago. People think some of our posters are bad but they got nothing on Miko

Reaction Score
Miko made a brief appearance here. I think he got banned after a few days.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
So how do we get in on this secret mod board where all our realignment dreams are being set in motion?

Do we have confirmation that Ms Burroughs and Mr Burroughs are one in the same?

Is Senhor involved? What say you conspiracy kitty?

B1G coming. He who laughs last laughs hardest.

Mira Flores. Yenom.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I don't know what the benefit would be for her to be present, so it's hard to connect the dots there. Doesn't mean it's not true...

Maybe she likes going to basketball games?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
As usual, Rutgers wasn't playing any weekend games in their conference tournament.

Not to mention their tourney was in Indy and ours a stone's throw from NYC. Hear that, B1G? We are a stone's throw away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom