Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
BmAfzgkIQAAQ_Fz.jpg

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The above was a picture that was attached to a Diamond tweet and that's why its more then 140 characters.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The above was a picture that was attached to a Diamond tweet and that's why its more then 140 characters.
A clever way around the restriction....we all know that one picture is worth a thousand words.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ok, I was gonna say...

However, it seems to contradict Hatchell's "I had no idea".

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
A clever way around the restriction....we all know that one picture is worth a thousand words.
I can see the flood gates opening for long Twitter posts.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
It is a relief to see Diamond finally release a statement that is considerate of her relationship with her coach and the university that paid for her first year of school. Additionally, contrary to the rumors that she and her mother cleaned out her dorm room leaving folks with the feeling that she dropped out of school, I am also pleased to see that she has put her academics first and is completing her first year of college. I find it interesting that despite the rumors that TN is a done deal...and that it is a package deal with another top 10 prospect from the class of 2015 that Diamond has not, that is NOT, been in touch with any other school regarding her transfer and that is something she will do at the end of her academic year. All in all, she has purported herself well in what appears to be a well written statement. If she did it by herself...it points to a highly intelligent women who seems to have made what appears to be a very difficult decision.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Well, I guess those conversations could have happened after the news leaked. Who knows. And at this point, who cares.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It is nice to see that she had multiple conversations wtih Hatchell. If that is the case, it is confusing to my why Hatchell would say that she has no idea why Diamond is leaving. It just seems that there is no way that this is a complete surprise to her.

Reaction Score
It is nice to see that she had multiple conversations wtih Hatchell. If that is the case, it is confusing to my why Hatchell would say that she has no idea why Diamond is leaving. It just seems that there is no way that this is a complete surprise to her.
Who knows. DD may have described her feelings ” I was miserable" or "I don't see anything g getting better", which in her mind clearly explains why she had to leave but Hatchell wouldnt understand the root causes.

Jim

Reaction Score
Additionally, contrary to the rumors that she and her mother cleaned out her dorm room leaving folks with the feeling that she dropped out of school, I am also pleased to see that she has put her academics first and is completing her first year of college.
Her post does not contradict rumors that she and her mother cleaned out her dorm room. She says she is finishing classes; she does not say where she is living. She could be living off campus and still going to class if she thought staying in the dorm with/near former teammates would be awkward.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I think DD deserves every benefit of the doubt. And that was a well written 'tweet". And if she wanted to come to UConn in the fall of 2015, I would welcome her with open arms like every other recruit we get, until she proved that she wasn't worthy of the respect and admiration we give everyone of our recruits/players! Even when we critique our own, there is always an underlying respect and admiration for anyone that attempts to endure and succeed in the program that we have all come to love and admire.

Last edited by a moderator:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'm sure classes will be over in 2 or 3 weeks and we'll find out her transfer decision.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Another locked thread. People didn't pay attention to my comments in previous locked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom