WKU by 6 over UTEP
MSST by 2 over Ole Miss
IOWA by 6 over MICH
FSU upsets LOU by 5
UGA upsets TAMU by 3
UNC by 4 over NCST
BC upsets Duke by 4
SYR over PITT by 8
Some were saying Louisville was overrated at #4, and Florida State was underrated (#17). Game ended up a close win for FSU, but FSU was up 21-1 at one point.

Reaction Score
Louisville and Duke lose in conference games, which means we will have to hear about how deep and balanced the ACC is. Baloney, it only means there are a bunch of mediocre squishy teams and the entire conference is overated.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Duke has major issues. BC is not very good.

OTOH, FSU may be quite good. I need to follow them more closely.

Even the ND game against GT was rather close tonight.

Did we just win by 55? :)

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Iowa outplayed Michigan pretty plainly at every position other than the post. Goree got 20+ against Iowa's Beth Doolittle. But Iowa led by 8-12 most of the game. The final margin was as close as UM could get it in the second half, and UM never led in the game. Michigan hit a couple of desparate shots late. 2-3 zone flustered Michigan all night.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
FSU played a good game. They could have easily folded when Louisville took the lead but they didn't. Shot a horrible percentage of free throws and their top post player was in foul trouble. I like what I saw. They will be a formidable opponent in the NCAA.

Reaction Score
FSU played a good game. They could have easily folded when Louisville took the lead but they didn't. Shot a horrible percentage of free throws and there top post player was in foul trouble. I like what I saw. They will be a formidable opponent in the NCAA.
Not for UCONN, nor will any team from the ACC.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
mhshuskies said:
Not for UCONN, nor will any team from the ACC.

Wasn't even thinking about uconn, just wcbb in general, but thanks for the clarification

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Louisville and Duke lose in conference games, which means we will have to hear about how deep and balanced the ACC is. Baloney, it only means there are a bunch of mediocre squishy teams and the entire conference is overated.

Florida State is actually very good and the game was at Florida State. The polls haven't really caught up to how good they are now that they have Romero. Romero is still getting to know her new teammates, too. Florida State is #9 in Sagarin and #10 in Massey. Compare to Louisville, #8 Sagarin, #11 Massey. That game was a toss-up just like the computers predicted it would be.

Duke on the other hand...yeah they just laid an egg. Boston College is not good.

Reaction Score
Florida State is actually very good and the game was at Florida State. The polls haven't really caught up to how good they are now that they have Romero. Romero is still getting to know her new teammates, too. Florida State is #9 in Sagarin and #10 in Massey. Compare to Louisville, #8 Sagarin, #11 Massey. That game was a toss-up just like the computers predicted it would be.

Duke on the other hand...yeah they just laid an egg. Boston College is not good.
Glad that Romero is doing well.

Didn't see Louisville losing another game so soon. They played pretty good Sunday with Shoni in the crowd.

Reaction Score
PUR upsets MN by 2 in OT
WKU by 6 over UTEP
MSST by 2 over Ole Miss
IOWA by 6 over MICH
FSU upsets LOU by 5
UGA upsets TAMU by 3
UNC by 4 over NCST
BC upsets Duke by 4
SYR over PITT by 8
I watched the Miss. St.- Miss. game. Pretty good game!

mr006

Reaction Score
Looking through old games, looks like Hartford gave FSU a bit of a battle down in Mexico earlier this year. For that matter, so did Temple - go figure. It's definitely iffy after the top 2 teams...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Looking through old games, looks like Hartford gave FSU a bit of a battle down in Mexico earlier this year. For that matter, so did Temple - go figure. It's definitely iffy after the top 2 teams...

FSU with Romero is a much improved team.

Reaction Score

Like I said, squishy.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I watched the Notre Dame-FSU game and FSU took the wood to ND (with Brianna Turner) early and Romero made some big baskets. ND is tough, though, especially at home but I thought FSU looked like a legit top 15 team.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Like I said, squishy.

Nope, that's not what I said at all, so please don't try to mis-characterize my post.

FSU and Louisville are both very good teams that can beat anyone in the country, bar UConn. Nothing squishy about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom