A Jackson shot block just now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Jackson shot block just now

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Rivers should have blown his top on what was a really cheap play by Nembhard. Nembhard started the fight with Portis, knowing that Portis is a knucklehead and would overreact. This is people's livelihood, you don't start a fight with the purpose of getting a guy thrown out of the game.

I have watched a few Bucks games this year, and I don't know why Beasley plays as many minutes as he does, especially over AJax. I think Beasley just sucks.

Reaction Score
Rivers should have blown his top on what was a really cheap play by Nembhard. Nembhard started the fight with Portis, knowing that Portis is a knucklehead and would overreact. This is people's livelihood, you don't start a fight with the purpose of getting a guy thrown out of the game.

I have watched a few Bucks games this year, and I don't know why Beasley plays as many minutes as he does, especially over AJax. I think Beasley just sucks.
Beasley is brutal. I cant figure out what his value is at all. That's all on Doc when they inevitably underperform.

Portis should know better. Of course he does the dumbest possible thing and gets booted from the game. Yesterday Westbrook was a similar level of dumb, and Washington just stood and smiled at him. Really smart move by him. He's been pretty good with Dallas.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Beasley is brutal. I cant figure out what his value is at all. That's all on Doc when they inevitably underperform.

Portis should know better. Of course he does the dumbest possible thing and gets booted from the game. Yesterday Westbrook was a similar level of dumb, and Washington just stood and smiled at him. Really smart move by him. He's been pretty good with Dallas.

Portis has always been a moron, but deliberately picking a fight in a game like this to get a player tossed is uncool. The Bucks are going to lose this series, so what is to stop them from making the final game into a brawl and getting a bunch of Pacers suspended for the next round?

There is no way Beasley is 6'4. He looks 6'2 at the most, and any player he is matched up against just takes him right to the hole because they can always get the shot off over him. He shoots as soon as he gets the ball, because he can't get his shot off against any kind of semi-decent defense.

Reaction Score
It's wild to think how much money Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce made Doc Rivers.
Every team he's had since (maybe im remembering a couple wrong) has performed exactly to expectations, or below. He never actually adds any value with his coaching. I know there's a couple fans on here that will say i'm wrong, but it certainly seems to me that teams with the amount of top flight talent that he's had shouldn't have lost so many 3-1 leads, or just petered out in round 2. He should have accidentally gotten one group further than they should have gone.
Just my 0.02

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Rivers had to get a T on that Connaughton foul. There had been 4 or 5 straight 50/50 calls the Pacers way, and the game was getting out of hand. Rivers needed some makeup calls. Now the game, and the series, is over.

Bucks have a tough offseason decision to make. This team's run as a title contender is probably over, and it will be a cap disaster for a while. Are they better off clearing the decks and starting over while their assets are still worth something? The problem with that is they are a northern small market team that is not attractive to free agents. They got lucky with Giannis and Middleton. If they go bad, they could be bad forever. See the Pistons, who have not won a playoff GAME since 2008.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
AJax should not use Bobby Portis as a role model for how to behave on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom