A Great Time to Rewatch Coach Ollie's First Presser | The Boneyard

A Great Time to Rewatch Coach Ollie's First Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Wow, that was really interesting....and really good. He is a special guy, he builds powerful bonds.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Now we know he has the X's and O's down ... but there was never a question, especially after that press conference, that he was the man for the job.

He doesn't just say all the right things ... he believes them. He's knows exactly what this university and program needs going forward and it's the UConn brotherhood and family he's continued to cultivate.

What a ridiculously bright future with a ridiculously bright coach.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Ollie is Awesomely Well Spoken.
Not sure why anyone thinks otherwise.

Thanks for Posting This.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
To the Fans, " I can't Leave You Guys "

Special Stuff.

Reaction Score
Everything that is so obvious to us now that we have seen KO in action for 2 years was there in that first press conference, and I was watching thinking that he's saying all the right things. Guess what? He put it all into practice so that we are playing for a national championship. We knew him as a good husky and a fringe NBA'er. Know a lot more now. Extraordinary.

Reaction Score
I also appreciate how choked up he was at the start of the presser trying to hold back tears. This isn't Randy Edsall saying "dream job". This is TRULY Ollie's dream job.

Reaction Score
I also appreciate how choked up he was at the start of the presser trying to hold back tears. This isn't Randy Edsall saying "dream job". This is TRULY Ollie's dream job.
And that's why all this Laker's talk does not bother me. (unless they try to throw 10 mil a year at him)

Reaction Score
mRqkgo5.png

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Wow, didn't realize he said, "In this room, we have enough" at this conference - I thought this was a more recent development. This guy has incredible ability to formulate epic phrases. Let's get this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom