A Dishin & Swishin Q&A Session with UConn's Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis | The Boneyard

A Dishin & Swishin Q&A Session with UConn's Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those that like the written word over the podcast format, my chat with UConn wing Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis.

Great introductory quote from Geno too.

So when you talk to Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, or KML to most people so as to truncate her name, you may be surprised. There is not a trace of the arrogance that can often accompany the ego of a superstar. Calm, self-assured, but also polite and friendly, she looks you in the eye when talking to you, and gives you answers that you would expect from an adult, not a junior in college.

http://post original url/uGtKYiuQJY

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great article. And clearly you know your fan base!

So when you talk to Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, or KML to most people so as to truncate her name, you may be surprised. There is not a trace of the arrogance that can often accompany the ego of a superstar. Calm, self-assured, but also polite and friendly, she looks you in the eye when talking to you, and gives you answers that you would expect from an adult, not a junior in college.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
That goes for me as well. Thanks for the coverage!

Reaction Score
It's great writing things that knowledgeable fans appreciate and look at or listen to.

Write about UConn or Tennessee, you're going to get a reaction in one form or the other! :)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Great interview. I think KML is getting overlooked a bit this year with the emergence of Stewie, but I think if she finishes her career with 3 National Championships she won't care a bit.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Great interview. I think KML is getting overlooked a bit this year with the emergence of Stewie, but I think if she finishes her career with 3 National Championships she won't care a bit.
And she will be ready for the next level whether she gets three or two (not willing to consider anything less!)
I just had a thought on a comparison for KML - Augustus with better range?

Reaction Score
Stronger than Augustus, body more like Whalen's but of course not the handle.

Reminds me of Kara Lawson actually, with more of an inside game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom