90s/00's Women's College Basketball Games on YouTube | The Boneyard

90s/00's Women's College Basketball Games on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Hi all,
I've started a youtube channel where I'm planning to upload all of my old basketball games that I have on VHS. Many of these games were provided to me by other posters on this board over the years, so a big thanks to everyone who helped out. Thought this would be a great way to allow some newer fans to see some older women's basketball games from the 90s and early 2000s and relive some great games that have happened in the past. So far I've converted about 15-20 matches to digital files and will eventually upload all of these videos on to YouTube (unless they are eventually taken down due to copyright violations....so if you see something you like, I recommend downloading an app that will allow you to save YouTube videos to your computer so you can keep them yourself).

Here's the link to the youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0x2e_HQT-JvuCByppzjYAg/videos

The first game that's currently being uploaded is UCONN vs. Alabama from the 1994-95 season. There are a lot of Tennessee games that will be uploaded as well, including many Tennessee-Connecticut matchups. If you're interested in seeing some old UCONN games, I highly suggest subscribing to the channel, as I'll be adding more and more over the next few months (I still have 2 giant boxes of tapes I need to go through and upload).

I'm also looking to add in more games to watch on my own and upload, so if anyone has any of the following games and would be willing to share (either send me the tapes to copy or send me copies) it would be greatly appreciated! Games I'm looking to add are:
1995 semifinals (both Tennessee/Georgia and Connecticut/Stanford)
1996 Semifinal (Stanford/Georgia)
1997 Semifinals and Championship
Any game with Chamique Holdsclaw/Becky Hammon/Jackie Stiles
Any Georgia game with The Miller Twins
Any Penn State game with Kelly Mazzante
1998 Regionals
1999 Regionals
2000 Regionals
2001 Regionals
Any regular season UCONN game from 1999-2001
Notre Dame games from 2001 season

Please PM me if you have any of these old games and would be willing to help out, thanks!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Boooooooo to you, triadduke fan!!

Hey.... at least I didnt say the 2006 east regional final.... though I wouldnt mind seeing that one too :rolleyes:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
bballnut90 said:
I actually do have that game so keep your eyes peeled. I am also looking for 2003 Duke-uconn and 2004 Duke-uconn.
I would love 2003 Duke-UConn. The Annie elbow and the D "call me". Add that to the 77-65 final tally, and it's worth a gander!

Reaction Score
"I recommend downloading an app that will allow you to save YouTube videos to your computer so you can keep them yourself."

What app would this be?

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I would love 2003 Duke-UConn. The Annie elbow and the D "call me". Add that to the 77-65 final tally, and it's worth a gander!
Yesss I want to see this, I've never actually seen this game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
"I recommend downloading an app that will allow you to save YouTube videos to your computer so you can keep them yourself."

What app would this be?

I use IDM... internet download manager. Cant remember if I paid for it... but its great to have regardless.

Reaction Score
Just watched the 2000 game, Uconn at Tenn. What a great game, by both team.

Thanks for making them available.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Just watched the Penn State semifinal from 2000! That team was so fun to watch.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Just watched the 2000 game, Uconn at Tenn. What a great game, by both team.

Thanks for making them available.

Agreed. I think this might be the best game of the entire rivalry when you look at overall quality of play. Both teams played sensational games without their star player (Catchings/Abrosimova).

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I actually do have that game so keep your eyes peeled. I am also looking for 2003 Duke-uconn and 2004 Duke-uconn.

Thanks..... I looked at most of the game the other day. Actually my first time ever seeing it on video..... hard to imagine that it was 15 years ago..... time flies.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
After a hiatus I've added in a few more, including 2001 UCONN vs. Georgia (which features one of the best halves of basketball in UCONN history), and 1994 UCONN vs. North Carolina in the Elite 8 from way back in the day. More will be added in the coming weeks.
Here are the links:
(2001 vs Georgia)

(1994 vs. UNC)

Reaction Score
Hi all,
I've started a youtube channel where I'm planning to upload all of my old basketball games that I have on VHS. Many of these games were provided to me by other posters on this board over the years, so a big thanks to everyone who helped out. Thought this would be a great way to allow some newer fans to see some older women's basketball games from the 90s and early 2000s and relive some great games that have happened in the past. So far I've converted about 15-20 matches to digital files and will eventually upload all of these videos on to YouTube (unless they are eventually taken down due to copyright violations....so if you see something you like, I recommend downloading an app that will allow you to save YouTube videos to your computer so you can keep them yourself).

Here's the link to the youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0x2e_HQT-JvuCByppzjYAg/videos

The first game that's currently being uploaded is UCONN vs. Alabama from the 1994-95 season. There are a lot of Tennessee games that will be uploaded as well, including many Tennessee-Connecticut matchups. If you're interested in seeing some old UCONN games, I highly suggest subscribing to the channel, as I'll be adding more and more over the next few months (I still have 2 giant boxes of tapes I need to go through and upload).

I'm also looking to add in more games to watch on my own and upload, so if anyone has any of the following games and would be willing to share (either send me the tapes to copy or send me copies) it would be greatly appreciated! Games I'm looking to add are:
1995 semifinals (both Tennessee/Georgia and Connecticut/Stanford)
1996 Semifinal (Stanford/Georgia)
1997 Semifinals and Championship
Any game with Chamique Holdsclaw/Becky Hammon/Jackie Stiles
Any Georgia game with The Miller Twins
Any Penn State game with Kelly Mazzante
1998 Regionals
1999 Regionals
2000 Regionals
2001 Regionals
Any regular season UCONN game from 1999-2001
Notre Dame games from 2001 season

Please PM me if you have any of these old games and would be willing to help out, thanks!

Reaction Score
I have all most all the games from the 2000-2001 season on vhs tape, most from or through CPTV. I also have the first 4 games in the NCAA tournament for that year. I also have the 2002-2003 UCONN vs Duke game

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I would LOVE the "punch something orange" game featuring Diana...2003 I think? or 2002?

Reaction Score
I would LOVE the "punch something orange" game featuring Diana...2003 I think? or 2002?

I was thinking the other day I would love to see the regular season 2003 uconn tennessee game that DT hit the halftime bomb and I believe a 3 to force OT.

Reaction Score
Thank you, bballnut90. This is a must have see for us Husky fans. Thanks for taking the time to add these games.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Another poster sent me the 2003 Duke-UCONN game and the 2000 UCONN-LaTech game, I'll upload both of those sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom