#7 OSU vs. USF (Monday Night) | The Boneyard

#7 OSU vs. USF (Monday Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Big OOC game for the AAC. Nobody really knows about Anthony Collins, but he's a solid PG and should go head to head with Marcus Smart for the whole night. Victor Rudd and John Egbunu are big factors down low. Should be a good one. USF is home too.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Collins is a solid player, but not in the same league with Smart. Louisville, cincinnati, and UConn are the only AAC teams that can beat a top 20 opponent.

Reaction Score
Top 20 means nothing this year. Oklahoma st is likely top 6. That means something.

I have confidence that teams in the AAC like Memphis and even SMU (though their star Frazier is hurt) can beat teams like Syracuse or VCU or Wisconsin or whoever else is up there. I'm not sure even UConn can beat those top 6 teams this year. Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan St and Oklahoma st are all very good.

Personally, I think when you have a guard like Smart, and have the components around him that Okie State does, that makes you a favorite. He is the most unstoppable force in basketball this year, and that means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom