6'9" 2016'er...wonder who is after her? | The Boneyard

6'9" 2016'er...wonder who is after her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
She does attend Cypress Woods H.S./Cypress, Texas). Though it is a different HS, Cypress is the same town where Chiney and Nneka went to school.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
She has played with Nneka and Chiney's younger sisters Olivia '14 (Pepperdine) and Erica, and may be tough to get her out of the state of TX.

Reaction Score
There's a six foot wonder down here in south texas. Eighth grade at Flour Bluff Intermediate.
Been getting her to watch UConn games with me and my daughter (classmate). Family not able to promote her, or travel.
Wonder how she can get to UConn? How is this done? Any advice?

Reaction Score
There's a six foot wonder down here in south texas. Eighth grade at Flour Bluff Intermediate.
Been getting her to watch UConn games with me and my daughter (classmate). Family not able to promote her, or travel.
Wonder how she can get to UConn? How is this done? Any advice?
go to the huskies website. they have a link for recruits

Reaction Score
Nice post Blakeon,
I have been wondering when someone was going to mention Nancy Mulkey. She was an alternate last year, and it drove her to work harder and become one of the top 16 players on the U 17 team.

Can you imagine her and Lauren Cox playing together ? I don't think too many shots down low would ever make it to the rim.

I have followed her for a couple of years now, waiting to see if she was just tall, or make herself into a legit Div 1 prospect. It looks as if she will have plenty of Div 1 offers.

Reaction Score
Her mom played for Georgia Tech and aunt played for Georgia. I also have heard it may be hard to get her out of Texas.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Her mom played for Georgia Tech and aunt played for Georgia. I also have heard it may be hard to get her out of Texas.

Cousin from Georgia signed with Arkansas last month (after the TCU coaching changed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom